Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 Challenge Cup 6

Well I'm gonna finally get started tonight whilst watching TV and relaxing after test galore :D

The Grand Finale

Welcome all, to the grand finale of our biggest and best challenge cup of all time! As you'll know, this time it is a three way final!! History in the making, you see. Also, I'd like to apologise for the delay, I don't even have an excuse, I'm just lazy :lol:.

So lets get to it, your final challenge;

Part 1: Load Germany, pick Turkey, play until the end of the World Cup

Part 2: Load Scotland, pick Scotland, play until the end of the World Cup

Part 3: Load Germany and Holland, pick Serbia, play until the end of the World Cup

Part 4: Load Brazil, pick Brazil, play until the end of the World Cup

Part 5: Load Brazil, pick Argentina, play until the end of the World Cup

Screenshots needed:

- Your final match with each nation

- Your manager profile at the end of each part showing the number of games, goals, etc., instead of percentages

Score System:

100 points for each World Cup won

50 points for each Confederations Cup won

Add the number of victories from each manager profile (5 total profiles)

Add the goal difference from each manager profile (5 total profiles)

Nudge

When is this deadline again?

Because it's been 3 weeks. I know you requested extra time an all... but come on  :unsure:

I'm only on the 4th season! It takes time and I had a week camping where I got very little done. I'm not sure how Kerav is doing.

I know it's been a long time, but there's no point in ending the final early if noone will enter.

I can't do it, it's too long basically- I've got pretty much the most important exams in a few weeks to occur in my life so far so I'm prepping for that rather than anything else.

Grave said he finished and I thought Tobinho had as well?

Right, I'm closing this thread now because in truth it's becoming a joke. AS has worked hard for this to go ahead and to be honest it just looks like the competitors don't even care, with the exception of some. It's dragged on for ever and the final challenge was posted nearly a month ago. Nobody deserves to win it in my opinion.

If anyone has a problem with this PM me.