Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 Your biggest achievement.

Devil

I don't think that anyone else has posted this sort of thing so here goes.

Here you can post your biggest achievements in screenshots or just by posting. :3

My biggest achievement is getting Woking to the Prem. in the least possible time.

I will post screenies as soon as I have some.

Yah I wasn't sure because its about careers but I don't know maybe general FMH discussion. An admin will probably move it anyways.

In FMH 2012 I got Dorchester to the PL

However on this game, probably winning the title by two 90th minute goals meaning city lost 1st place last minute. 2012/13, too! 

In FMH 2012 I got Dorchester to the PL

However on this game, probably winning the title by two 90th minute goals meaning city lost 1st place last minute. 2012/13, too!

Nice, two goals in the 90th minute? A real Man U fan!

Losing to Man City in the 2017 Europa League Final with Linfield or maybe winning the 2016 Euros with Ireland in the same career.

Whoops sorry, thought this was in general not 2013, so deleting that, it would just be getting Treviso to Serie A in consecutive promotions

G

Got Newport County and Canvey Island to the premier league in FMH12. Every season when I moved to a Zulte Wargem they would finish 1st and 2nd by at least 15points! :P

That's either my 15 consecutive titles with Spurs, while also winning 8 consecutive Champions Leagues
or doing the same with KV Mechelen
or more recently reaching the semi finals of the champions league with bloody Limerick (beating Bayern, Liverpool, Inter Milan and AC Milan on the way) in 2016.

I can bet you I can win the CL before you did it ;)

Can I see your profile percentages and league history records of goals and points etc please? :)

Can I see your profile percentages and league history records of goals and points etc please? :)

Hahahahah good luck ;):P

0f1JOzG.png

gufm7Rg.png

That what you need? Just saying that I'm from cork! And went to see Limerick and Cork City a couple of weeks ago! I'd prefer not to say the score .... :(

0f1JOzG.png

gufm7Rg.png

That what you need? Just saying that I'm from cork! And went to see Limerick and Cork City a couple of weeks ago! I'd prefer not to say the score .... :(

Wasn't the score 3 - 2? ;)

0f1JOzG.png

gufm7Rg.png

Wasn't the score 3 - 2? ;)

Hahaha did you know :O it was torture! :(