Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 When The Squirrel Challenges The Master:

Ashez

Great season :)

Maybe one day in the future you will get Ronaldo off bosman :D

Would be pretty nice to see you use him in this challenge ;)

on a side note: Did you put a space after your name? Because in that one picture: "fans gathered outside of the club's grounds as Ash Sale  confirmed the signing of..."

There's a space after Sale

unless it's like that every time for everyone

anyways good luck :D

Cheers :D

Yeah Ronaldo has tempted me if i'm honest, maybe one day. A Bale 1kc has also caught my interest after that half season....

Ha! Nice spot, i only noticed it myself the other day, just an odd typo tbh.

You might have played him in a different position because I've had wingers score 30 goals forme before.

I'm pretty sure the rules are striker position? And yes, wingers can score 30+ easily, especially if his name is Neymar :P.

@ Ash, it won't matter much with Bale, his stats are so inflated it doesn't really matter how many overlaps you get lol...

You might have played him in a different position because I've had wingers score 30 goals forme before.

I'm pretty sure the rules are striker position? And yes, wingers can score 30+ easily, especially if his name is Neymar :P.

@ Ash, it won't matter much with Bale, his stats are so inflated it doesn't really matter how many overlaps you get lol...

The only thing that even implies it has to be a striker is:

• All used strikers must be demoted on the final day of their turn and sold as soon as possible

But it doesn't state that the player HAS to be played in the striker position. It would just be in your best interest to play him there.

But Ash can't use Bale in a different position. It's against the rules as he was used in the striker role.

But everyone will be effected by the IT glitch. Regardless of "how good he is". Theres always room for improvement(unless his stats are all 20's)

The only thing that even implies it has to be a striker is:

• All used strikers must be demoted on the final day of their turn and sold as soon as possible
But it doesn't state that the player HAS to be played in the striker position. It would just be in your best interest to play him there.

But Ash can't use Bale in a different position. It's against the rules as he was used in the striker role.

But everyone will be effected by the IT glitch. Regardless of "how good he is". Theres always room for improvement(unless his stats are all 20's)

Twas an exxageration Kyle, in a more literal sense I'm saying Bale is currently over-over-rated. He's not like Messi, Ronaldo, Iniesta, Aguero and that class of player, there's a reason why he's only risen to prominence now and why he was a left-back at Southampton... Aka. He doesn't possess the things a player has from a young age that'll make them stand out (natural talent with ball) but does have things you can add (speed, strength, shot control). I highly doubt you'll ever see Bale glide through AC Milan and score with 4 (I think it was) defenders on him... Multiple times (Vs. Athletic Bilbao) or him do as many stepovers as Ronaldo (:P).

A Squirrel's entry:

So after Gareth Bale, who is a winger, beat Luis Suarez who is an epic striker (rigged :mellow:) I have to start pulling it out the bag if I'm going to turn this round, but it will certainly be hard! I decided too use a 2nd Liverpool striker this season, Daniel Sturridge!! I know Sturridge can be epic in game, but I've had saves he's not been so great.. So how will I get on with Daniel? Lets find out;

Teams Progress:

Again, lets see how the best Madrid got on!!

Transfers:

xihlZRg.png
CqzWaRN.png
SRoc0wd.png

(The rest were regens being loaned out).

League table:

oevZRx9.png

Not great, quite disappointed I failed to win it again :(

Spanish Cup:

x66NDqm.png

Quite a good win against a decent regen filled Villarreal side.

Spanish Super Cup:

IchPkxx.png

Not great at all :(

Champions League:

vfPbdLj.png

I'm worse than Maple :(

Daniel Sturridge:

So yeah this should be fun! Sturridge can be inconsistent, but he can also be absolutely class! I'm interested too see how he fairs against Ash's pick.. Very interested! Sturridge is well known and Aubemyang (?) has just came on the scene predominately in the last few years.

Player stats:

8XzzMpW.png

3ZVUI8C.png

Again, very underwhelming :( I'm starting to get frustrated that I am failing to do aswell as Ash! Just need to hope for a miracle and that he done bad :( knowing ash, he probably broke 100 ;)

Cheers for reading, how do you think I got on?? Please comment to let me know.

You like to cut it close, don't you! In terms of results for your club, reminds me a bit of your Sanogo 1000 Goal Challenge last year with PSG ;).