Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 When The Squirrel Challenges The Master:

Ashez

Scottish Cup winner qualifies for Europe. So Killie could make it...

I have a strange urge to do a career with Killie...

My reason : Both of you are great people on Vibe but I prefer people who support local. Sorry Ash :P

My local team doesn't exist...:(

Scottish Cup winner qualifies for Europe. So Killie could make it...

I have a strange urge to do a career with Killie...

My reason : Both of you are great people on Vibe but I prefer people who support local. Sorry Ash :P

My local team doesn't exist...:(

Please :D

Support Corner:

Round 1:

AnfieldSquirrel:

Ashez

Jens

Callum98
Graveluth

Tobinho

Dirtboy

TUG

Ashez:

AnfieldSquirrel

Sunny

Magpiemadman

WallyWonka

MM

Matthew

Chelsea8

J-Savage

So before the first round AnfieldSquirrel is the favorite having 8 members backing him while Ashez has 7, we've also seen the first person jump ship with Dirtboy deserting myself to join the Scottish Squirrel Movement...SSM in future :P

Stay tuned but remember in future to change who you're supporting post in the members colour so i can spot it glancing at the comments as i don't want to read everything multiple times ;).

Edit: Updated - CBA to edit text :P

A Squirrel's entry:

So.. It's my first update!! You may all be eager to see how this pans out, as am I! I've no idea who ash is using as his later strikers, nor does he know who I'm using. But for the first half season we both know who we're using; Radamel Falcao Garcìa Zárate.

elib_5730270.jpg?w=650&h=697&crop=1

Personally, I've never used Falcao in FMH. Because usually I use young strikers and build them up to possibly do a 1k challenge.. Or I use an older striker (see my head to head with Maple). So I was interested to see what all the fuss was about, fair to say I was impressed!! I think if I remember correctly he had an Injury throughout my time with playing him, so he may have less goals than you'd expect. But overall, I'm happy with what he's achieved! Without further ado; (that's how it's done Graveluth :cool:)

Player stats:

It5nuWi.png

Goal Count:

GI5K0Bi.png

Overall, I'm pretty happy with that. I broke 30, that's the main thing IMO!! I'm eager to see how my Second favourite Ashley got on! So how do you all think I got on, honestly? Are the members in my supporters corner happy enough with my progress so far?

See below for player 2;

u4L6lwa.png

Alvaro Negredo. Again, I've never used him in FMH! But after I saw he moved to City irl, I realised he must be decent! Also, I knew he was experienced and a good goalscorer in the Spanish League, so will my risk pay off? You'll find out in my next update.

Thanks for reading.

Great start mate and not the striker i expected you to sign from the hints we gave!

Even though i'm involved in the career i'm extremely excited when you update and seeing how you got on :)

Great start mate and not the striker i expected you to sign from the hints we gave!

Even though i'm involved in the career i'm extremely excited when you update and seeing how you got on :)

Who were you expecting? My hints match though right? :P

Cheers mate, ill be the same for you :D

Fair enough, excited to see who you've picked! :)

You'll notice I never said 'how you got on' there, because I'll be extremely worried if you failed with Falcao :lol:.

Well i do have a lifeline :P