Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 When The Squirrel Challenges The Master:

Ashez

How am i ment to compete with that!! :P

I wouldn't kick her out of bed like but as AK said she's too fake.

Oh no I wouldn't either.

You don't understand how shit you've just made my life lads.

lmao. She's a good looking girl and all....but come on

Ashley-Tisdale-before-and-after-plastic-

and this

AshleyTisdalePlasticSurgeryBeforeAndAfte

I'd still pick the Ashley with the least amount of plastic in them :P

The Master:

Season 1:

Update 1:

falcao-garcia-atletico-de-madrid-udinese

As you all know season one started with us both using Falcao as this is how the challenge always starts, scoring 30+ with one of the best strikers on the game should be a walk in the park surely? AS said he hadn't used Falcao yet due to his love of challenges like the 1000 goal challenge which usually means using a striker a lot younger than Falcao who is 26 or 29 depending on what sources you believe, however i have some experience with Falcao although it is on the PSP version of the game, he impressed during that save so i'm hoping for pure awesomeness in this half season!

Player Stats:

cbY2Kbr.png

Comparing my screenshot of Falcao's stats with AS' is rather interesting as there are a few attribute differences between the two even though they're the same player, AS' Falcao is better at crossing the ball while mine is more of a physical machine, this shall be interesting! Another interesting subject is that AS' Falcao is valued more than mine, does that mean he out performed my version of the Colombian beast? Let's find out!

Goal Tally:

AnfieldSquirrel's Falcao scored an impressive 35 goals in 27 games which is no mean feat believe me but most importantly he broke the needed thirty goals target, let's see if i have what it takes.

l2GLF0x.png

WOW! Both Falcao's scored the same amount of goals netting 35 a piece! However my version of the Colombian beauty managed it in one less game! Round one to me!

The Second Player Reveal:

This is the toughest part of the challenge in my opinion and i spent a while picking who to use for a number of reasons with the main one being i was rather low on funds due to molding my squad earlier in the season. You may play slightly more games in the second half of the season but you also have to deal with harder opposition due to being in the latter stages of all the competitions and player two will rarely face off against a lower league team or a weakling in Europe. Speaking of Europe you also need to be careful of players being cup tied as missing these European games could be a devastating blow, never mind having to actually last long enough to play more games! With all these problems taken into account i followed my heart and not my head which led me to use this low stated Spaniard.

7dwSDmo.png

bjdQgtF.png

So Falcao has been replaced by Liverpool's latest star Iago Aspas! At first glance he looks a total mess but i have faith in him as our paths have crossed before as he was one of the first players i Iscouted this year if i remember correctly (check it out for his IT stats if you don't want a surprise). 

So there we have it, the first part of the season is on show and our supporters are watching on in suspense, but how many will jump ship? How many will stay with their gut and wait for future developments? The only way to find out is to stay tuned!

As always thank you so much for following and please remember to support AS and myself by leaving a general comment with your views and opinions while also making sure you make it known which corner you're sitting in!

Until next time :D