• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 When The Squirrel Challenges The Master:

Ashez

The Master:

Season 4:

Part 2:

As had a pretty average season 4 so at club level at least i was hoping to pick up the points, let's see how i got on.

Season Review:

Dohe9ki.png

N8SICh0.png

An average season tbh, we picked up the major Spanish trophies but Europe is our main aim now and those Mickey Mouse cups mean nothing! Losing the extra games also hinders my chosen striker :(

CWC:

PaEqJBf.png

An easy match 

League:

rOMH8fv.png

No mediocre third place for me :P

CDR:

No12tDX.png

Valencia put up a brave fight

Spanish Super Cup:

9DXMWSL.png

Bale ftw :D

Transfers:

eAJzZCJ.png

OaHBc1G.png

No major first team additions apart from the striker

Manager Profile:

b86LhDO.png

I obviously don't need Spanish players to play tika taka :P

The Main Event:

Stats:

1dI4pXq.png

Stat wise he is a complete beast and has everything he needs to be a success, my only problem is i only have a brief experience with him so beating AS's impressive score with Sturridge could be a challenge.

The Results:

YswvmJ8.png

Bish bash bosh! A fantastic half season which sees me yet again wipe the floor with the squirrel, if my form keeps up AS will be in serious trouble!

As always thank you for following and please remember to leave a comment :D

Na, i just wanted a back up and i've always liked him :).

I did plan on using Negredo but at AS revealed he used him so i cancelled the deal.

@Tom: cheers mate :)

@C8: just to keep the interest I'll inform you that my results aren't as good in the coming seasons :(

Squirrel comeback squirrel comeback!

@AS1: Cheers, i haven't a clue tbh mate

@MM: Will you prove to be my lucky charm??

@AS2: I'll do it when i'm on the PC next, there didn't seem to be much interest so i didn't bother lol.

Are we top of the challenge yet AS? 8 players seems a good score lol

Ash, nice work mate, smashing every1 apart! Btw, did you buy Higuain off Madrid and then sell him back for more? Or was he just at another club/You made a loss?

A Squirrel's entry:

So I'm falling further and further behind Ashez, I need to amend this fact. So you'd think I'd go for an epic striker that I've used alot and know can score goals wouldn't you? Noooo! That's not the squirrel way. I chose who a striker I've never seen play in real life (from what I remember) and have never used in game! But his stats are good, so it's all good!

http://www.fifa.com/imgml/tournament/worldcup2010/players/xl/294749.png

Eren Derdiyok, for those who don't recognise him. I've obviously heard of him, as I see his name floating around FMH and so on, but I've never used him as I've said.

Player stats:

Q2ZgOn2.png

Goal Count:

Tmk0XPq.png

So he done pretty decent IMO, better than Suarez :lol: but I think considering I've never used him, he exceeded my expectations for him!!

See below for player 2;

Cavani-Napoli.jpg

The epic Cavani!! Very confident he'll break 30, hopefully even more!!

Thanks for reading.

The Master:

Season 5:

Part 1:

The League:

PaLh3nE.png

Not the best start to the season! Is the problem due to a lack of goals though?

The Player:

With AS having a massive round i really need a solid striker! Luckily for me i picked one of the best on the game :D

38eslQ8.png

He maybe on the wrong side of 30 but i'm sure he'll deliver! I've never tried a TM with my tactic though so i was taking a risk!

The Results:

8quAXZX.png

AHHHH! Pure bloody awful! He just manages to scrap 30 and regrettably i have to hand this round to AS!

My Second Choice:

After such a lucky start to the round i knew i needed someone quality, so naturally i decided to use someone i have no experience with :S

The Fans Liked The Signing:

QAYtAZF.png

The Stats:

9wvn2I4.png

Such a beaut! Hopefully my faith has been well placed and i can make up for this poor first round, well done AS :D

As always thank you viewing and following and please remember to leave a comment :D