Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 When The Squirrel Challenges The Master:

Ashez

A Squirrel's entry the FINAL update:

Aha, it's been a while!! The reason this has been so delayed is my fault. I've been really busy with studying and a lot of family problems lately. But the squirrel is back! And this will be our last round, me and Ash decided a while ago we wouldn't go any further than this point, so don't blame me ;). So it's the climactic round to this career - who will come out victorious?

Teams Progress:

Again, lets see how the best Madrid got on!!

Transfers:

YFnnuoL.png

League table:

aop8pdO.png

Won it on the last day :).

Spanish Cup:

laOBENU.png

LOVELYYYYY!

Spanish Super Cup:

wWrnqzB.png

Messiiiiiiii :wub:

Champions League:

tk2ElGq.png

7 seasons - 0 CL trophies :(

Me:

CCVuvWL.png

Sergio Aguero:

So how will I get on in this final round after doing so amazingly well in recent rounds?

Player stats:

qynHT3p.png

d28Ghwf.png

Decent enough I guess - but I was hoping for 50 :(

Cheers for reading, how do you think I got on?? Please comment to let me know.

Thanks all for following this career, and I'm hoping you all enjoyed it! Ash will be giving us the final update within the next few days, it whenever he can :). Thank you all, it's been an adventure!

Just read this whole thing, when I started reading it was 5:15 and it's now 6:30 haha :) amazing seasons and competition, I'm going with the lad Ashez for my vote though :)

The Master:

Season 7:

Part Two:

Season Review:

fFM6kWa.png

Ov3m03L.png

A decent final season :D

Champions League:

S6xGloD.png

Franco is going to hate me :(, two updates in a row i defeat Inter :(

League:

vwf3lmU.png

Easy as ever :D

Super Cup:

My1HoTa.png

Nice

Transfers:

bNtRDUu.png

Manager Profile:

49jcbIi.png

Sexy :D

The Player:

la3E7PR.png

Such a beast!!

Results:

DaQhnAv.png

FFS! On my last round i almost fail to break 30! If Costa hadn't have got two verses Inter i would have lost due to failure! 

Part Of The Reason:

h18Jhca.png

So that concludes our H2H, i took an early lead but my over confidence cost me as AS came storming back in the last few rounds, it's gone down to the wire and the winner is......

Well the truth of the matter is i want it to be a surprise for myself as well so i need one of you helpful members to go through this career and work out who has won! All you need to do is post the number of rounds each of us won and the amount we both scored in total, for doing this you'll be able to go down in history as the member who crowned the winner of AS verses Ashez round 1!!

Again man, oh my this is not good! Give them a break!

But close going, I'm rather excited to see who's won too, effort to count them myself aha, but quality head to head from both of you, really enjoyed it. Nice going you two :D

@Franco: When i feel like an Italian career i'll bring Inter to glory! I promise!

@MM: I think he has too, i think i blown it in the middle making risky choices :(

@Franco: When i feel like an Italian career i'll bring Inter to glory! I promise!

@MM: I think he has too, i think i blown it in the middle making risky choices :(

No, you didn't blow it. I did, when I left to support AS :P

From my calculations.

here are the stats:

Round Count:

AnfieldSquirrel - 8

Ashez - 6

Goal Count:

AnfieldSquirrel - 543

Ashez - 541

Ash was leading in Goal Count up until the final update. But AS managed to take the lead in round count .. well 2 rounds ago.

And I counted rounds as part 1 as one and part 2 as one. So it was 2 rounds per round I guess lol

Wow, so close and intense! I may have lost but i learnt alot from this!

Massive congratz to AS for his victory and to AK for spending the time to reveal the scores :D