Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 Your Greatest Achievement

dirtboy

As FMH14 draws near, I ask myself, what have I done best on 13? The answer comes to me easily(as I haven't achieved much :P). I had a 16 season career with Real, Barca, Atlético, Spain, France and Terenife, and won 8 league titles out of 10. I also had fun beating my all-star Real team with an almost bankrupt Atlético. But im sure many of you have achieved more-so post it here

I haven't completed any challenges, and I'm really slacking on my 1k with Sturridge... I don't know if anyone else agrees, but I found this year the hardest to unlock sugar daddy. It wasn't particularly hard, but it was the hardest it's been so far. I definately want to step things up a gear in '14 and get more involved.

Is there a competition/award for each game? Like best overall tactic, career, content etc.

I haven't completed any challenges, and I'm really slacking on my 1k with Sturridge... I don't know if anyone else agrees, but I found this year the hardest to unlock sugar daddy. It wasn't particularly hard, but it was the hardest it's been so far. I definately want to step things up a gear in '14 and get more involved.

Is there a competition/award for each game? Like best overall tactic, career, content etc.

Yes at the beginning of November there is the yearly awards, one section covers vibe stuff (members and so on) and the other section covers FMH (careers, content etc).

Bringing Oxford City from the Blue Square Bet north league to the English Premier League and then winning the Champions League the Following season :)