Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 The Unlockables

Dec

Should i have unlocked

sugar daddy i won back to back titles and a champions league

Depends on the team you are with and I think it takes 3 years :)
man city mate

Hello and Happy New Year to everyone!

I have a doubt about unlockables. If I unlock e.g. Sugar Daddy by buying it, i could use it both on iPhone and on iPad with different games, but if I unlock it by playing on iphone, is there a way to transfer it to iPad or I have to unlock it again?

You could save the game you have SD on Iclould and continue it  on the iPad :)

Yes, but if i would play a new different game on iPad? Is there a file that i must copy from the phone to the tablet to keep the unlockables that i've already unlocked?

You could save the game you have SD on Iclould and continue it on the iPad :)

Yes, but if i would play a new different game on iPad? Is there a file that i must copy from the phone to the tablet to keep the unlockables that i've already unlocked?

Transfer the save from iPhone onto iPad and then play that save and it'll then be Unlocked on iPad.

Hello, I played 5 season with WS Woluwé a belgian team of second devision and won everything with it and still no Sugar Daddy.

Now I play my third season with KV Oostende a little club of first division of Belgium, I won Europa league and Champions league and still no Sugar Daddy, can someone help me? 

The exact requirements to unlock Sugar Daddy are shrouded in mystery and probably quite complicated. Apparently they haven't changed since the unlockable was first introduced, but I'd imagine only Marc Vaughan could give you any real details.

Just carry on winning stuff and it will come eventually :)

What are the prerequisites for unlocking the work permits unlockables? Ive bought 20 players that needed work permits still not unlocked. Anyone unlocked this? How?

I think you need to successfully sign/buy close to 30 players whom require a work permit, in order to unlock the achievement.

Cheers I will try and post to confirm if successful or not.

struggling with sugar daddy!!

I'm spurs and in 6th season came 2nd and a 3rd won Europa twice and FA Cup twice thougĥt that would be enough Lol has owe you one though

New here! I just recently unlocked "sugar daddy" and then it was gone! Never seen it again.. I updated and all but nothing. Anybody know why?

New here! I just recently unlocked "sugar daddy" and then it was gone! Never seen it again.. I updated and all but nothing. Anybody know why?

Does it show up under preferences/unlockables or is it gone completely?

I'm not sure if "restore purchases" works if you've unlocked it through gameplay, but might be worth a shot. Otherwise, if you contact SI they should be able to help you out.

I have got the loan restruction now, but I have a couple of questions...

For the Work Permit unlockable is there a limited time to unlock work permit restrictions or can it be done over a whole career and how many foreign players would I need to sign to achieve it...

I did it on FMH13 with Rangers, as I rarely play 13 now, and cant remember how long it took

Also the transfer window unlockable, is there a time limit i.e 1 transfer or window or one season?

I cant remember how I achieved it on FMH13

Work Permit unlockable can take as long as you want.

Whereas the transfer window unlockable has to be done in a single window I believe. Easiest way of doing it is being at a top club and just sell all your players.

I have unlocked the loan transfer one but have no idea how. I have only loaned 2 players in and that was because I already had them (cissokho and Moses for the first season). I have loaned out plenty since then. In 3rd season during the Jan transfer period i purchased a regen and tried to loan him out but too late for anyone to get him. So I turned off the loan request on him but 6 clubs stayed interested in him for rest of season. Nearing end of season I suddenly got informed that i had achieved the unlockable (didnt have to confirm anything) and then was bombarded with requests to sign the regen.

I have unlocked the loan transfer one but have no idea how. I have only loaned 2 players in and that was because I already had them (cissokho and Moses for the first season). I have loaned out plenty since then. In 3rd season during the Jan transfer period i purchased a regen and tried to loan him out but too late for anyone to get him. So I turned off the loan request on him but 6 clubs stayed interested in him for rest of season. Nearing end of season I suddenly got informed that i had achieved the unlockable (didnt have to confirm anything) and then was bombarded with requests to sign the regen.

I don't think the unlockable has anything to do with the regen: it's unlocked when an on-loan player wins Player of the Year. 

How do i get the place on the board unlocked, I am well into my 11th season and it hasn't happened for me yet

It's all down to the success you've had with your team, the bigger the team, the more success you need to have. I got mine in the 11th season, 10 straight league titles and a few cups.

Ah right...I only have 5 league titles and 2 cups, 1 play off victory and one automatic(2nd place) promotion, guess I have a canny way to go yet :-D

It depends on the reputation of your club, though - if you were, say, Portsmouth, just winning a cup may unlock it.

Ah right...I only have 5 league titles and 2 cups, 1 play off victory and one automatic(2nd place) promotion, guess I have a canny way to go yet :-D

It depends on the reputation of your club, though - if you were, say, Portsmouth, just winning a cup may unlock it.

As it says in the OP, you'll also have to spend a min of ten years at the club.