Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 The Unlockables

Dec

Regarding the son unlockable, does the player actually have to retire whilst playing for you or do you get it at the end of the 10 years of service

Yes, he has to retire while playing for you, so you wouldn't get it if a player leaves the club after ten years service and joins another team.

It seems to take at least three years of great success as a minimum and varies depending on the reputation of the team. It would take longer to unlock it with Real Madrid than it would with Crawley Town.

For unlock your son...Does the player need to retire before I unlock my son...

I currently have Aleksandar Mitrovic who has played 11 seasons...

Will my son be unlocked anytime soon or will it only come when Mitrovic hangs his boots up

Yes, he did, even in his late 30's I made sure he had a seasonal cameo...

I remember reading a son is unlocked only once per career, I have not had a son since I bought a son in one of my old careers...

Would the fact I never started with FC United be a factor, I started the career with Northern Ireland and got FC United when they got promoted in the second season on the game

I take it you didn't leave at all and return?

If not he must have missed a game somewhere or it's a bug concerning the purchased unlockable.

I take it you didn't leave at all and return?

If not he must have missed a game somewhere or it's a bug concerning the purchased unlockable.

The only thing I did during the game was take on a couple of int'l jobs to run alongside my club career...He played every season, when he was the main man he was playing 55+ a season, even at the end I was given him at least 5-10 games, because even at 39 he never forgot where the back of the net was...quite possibly the best player I have managed on the game

Oh well, if there is some bug in my game, it aint the end of the world, I have another guy close to his testimonial, wonder if my son would come with his retirement :D

I recently purchased the Sugar Daddy unlockable, but after my save game failed to open (I think it was a memory issue which I've resolved) It isn't accessible anymore. The Icon is there but when I click 'buy now' it just pops up you already own this item or something like that.

I have also tried to access it via the Preferences/View method and theres no options for Unlockables there.... any ideas why this has happened or how to remedy it?

J

Remember a few weeks ago when I had a player retire and I never got my son...

I have an opinion, correct me if I am wrong here

Would the fact Mitrovic in my save was bought in the January Transfer Window be a factor in my son not being unlocked...

1 more query about the my son unlockable...

If you have a player on a season long loan, does his loan year go towards getting a son later on or can it only be done with at least 10 seasons on a permanant basis or can a 1 season loan and 9 permanant go towards it?

Do you know how to unlock In-Game-Editor?

You have to buy it, although it's listed under unlockables it's not achievable in game.

How to keep my unlockable from my old device to the new one??

If you have bought unlockables, you just need to restore transactions when you load the game on a new device.

For unlockables I have not bought, I keep a save game where I have earned the unlockables and fire that up on a new device I use