Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 Intensive Training 2014 *Released*

Dec

Yeah Ronaldo losing his heading stats after several months of training :( but it gains stamina.

I think some players gonna need def/att training at light and some at none, eg: Poacher

I've been using this as it is since day one, no problems at all. Start of season 3 and Suarez's stamina drops from 18-14 overnight. I give him a new reigime, intensive tactics, fitness and attacking. Nothing else at all. After a week I notice his stamina is now 13. I'm too scared to touch the save now in case I kill him. Has he started smoking?

But seriously, anyone else had this yet? I remember his stamina used to drop like this in 13, maybe it's coded?

@lee-roy i also noticed a drop of stamina in the middle of a season, what i do is drop the fitness training to medium or sometimes light for a couple of weeks.. It works for me..

That may be to do with your player roles. Do you have high intensity roles?

I don't know, I'm using attacking,short,normal formation 4231

The player roles:

Gk

Wbk cd cd wbk

Cm bwm

Inf apm inf

Pcr

Dec, in my first season i had a total of about 27 injuries, about 25 of them coming from training, im managing Stockport County if that makes any difference?

Hmm I may have to check in more detail lower leagues though I think I know a solution. It would also work with unhappy players too just I tested this with Burton Albion and I didn't get many injuries myself.

all my players are happy?, I've been rotating them so they get a fair amount of game time & they've got decent contracts so they're not moaning about anything like that?

UPDATE:

If you are finding players are complaining or a lot are getting injured/unhappy then please try lowering motivational down to light on their training regime and see how that does in relation to happiness, injuries and player growth.

Thanks.

I think motivation like this:

motivation traning is to increase the morale of  the players, I think more motivation training should be used for players can not come on the stage.

For the starting line-up and regular substitution, the motication can be less.

during my test in FMH2014, when I turn all traning off, some player still keep their attribute and some player will lost their attribute very fast.

I am wondering which attribute cause this difference? Or, take more matchs can help player keep their attributes?

Is this a training regime that you just set up and leave alone, or do you need to rotate the players from one training program to another periodically?

I've only managed a few top clubs so far with excellent or superb training grounds and only Porto for a full season. But so far so good. It seems you've got the training just at the right limit. I've only had a realistic amount of injuries and some excellent player growth. Thanks Dec

iIvgXK9.png

TkISWcf.png

o9m6dQn.png

9NGJdHs.png

Hmm ...... still not convinced this works that well , coming to the end of 3rd season using it , and all it seems to do is (1) make players unhappy (2) cause alot of injuries, alot are 2 month ones and (3) havent seen any major improvement in players stats ! is this normal ? or is it because im a lower league team with not great training facilitys ?