Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 The best under 23 players on FMH2014

Dec

Salih - also looking at your top player list, how come it doesnt have guys like Xavi, ronaldinho, gerrard, kaka etc?

Salih - also looking at your top player list, how come it doesnt have guys like Xavi, ronaldinho, gerrard, kaka etc?

That list on top is under 30 players, you could see Davids, Buffon, Pirlo... If it was full list

Starting to update the lists for 5.3 using the key on the first post. Please let me know if this is a good way of doing things (see goalkeepers)

I thinks it's perfectly clear and straightforward.

Updated Goalkeepers, Defender Left, Right and Centre.

Few side notes on these:

Emre Can is no longer a DC but instead a DL so has been moved sections.

Marquinhos is now 172 PA instead of -10, I have classed this as a downgrade.

Kurt Zouma has moved to Chelsea from Saint-Etienne.

Dec there doesn't seem to be much feedback coming your way but this method works perfectly and is very useful.  I always look at your lists so if they are updated it makes things quite clear and simple.

Quick question guys and sorry for the delay but if a player has a new position added such as Kroos can now play in DMC would this be an upgrade or shall I just add him and not mention it apart from in the comments?

To be honest I think it would make more sense to only put them in their natural position. You already have several players that show up in different positions, while only being natural in one of them.

But I might be wrong. From my perspective, a player with PA 170 who is a natural left winger should play better than a player who an accomplished left winger with PA 180.

Accomplished normally means they can do a similar job to natural. Take a look at many attacking midfielders such as Willian or Iniesta. They can do brilliantly both in the centre and wing. If it was an attribute then they would have 15/20 which is World Class at least.

I have seen before that it is very, very small. Some players may complain and want to be in a different position (their natural one) but this is a small, small percentage and the playing difference is something like 5% worse if that. Marc has stated before there isn't much difference but natural is just the one they were bought up playing (think Bale at DL then evolved) but obviously not this complex.

2 new players and 2 upgrades have been added into 5.3 who are central defensive midfielders though it is worth noting many players have been added to the position such as Kroos and Thiago who previously weren't available. All downgrades are subtle too and only CA yet there were significant CA upgrades such as for Leon Goretzka and Samper.

It will be updated but the playbook is taking priority at the moment. You can still use this as a guideline but with watching hours of football then writing that is taking up a lot of time and making me feel like I don't want to sit down and mess with code and ordering for an extra 2 to 3 hours

Which is better: top stats and 150 PA or average stats and 190 PA. Got a shadow player from the reserves with amazing stats but his PA is only 150...

Attributes are better but it means he will not grow as much in future. Totally depends on his age to be honest, he may peak early and be bad from 25 onwards.