Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 The best under 23 players on FMH2014

Dec

Star ratings are often biased and can be misrepresentational to account for human error. They are often based upon age, form and players' reputation rather than ability.

Thanks, that's what I thought, but good to have it confirmed. The star rating and the comparisons don't always seem to tally either. For example, Macheda isn't far Robin Van Persie standard, but then they give him 2.5 stars CA. :blink:

My understanding is that the "-9" rating means a range of 160-180? However in my game, Jay's SE shows Benzia and Iturbe both with PA 189 and Goretzka has PA 190! This was a game started with original version 2014 (legal copy). Does this mean my understanding of the -9 rating is incorrect or is there something else going on here?

I have seen that in your 200 National Goal challenge. I would ask Dec as I am not an expert on PA :)

Where is this 200 goal challenge? Sounds interesting.

Which is better: top stats and 150 PA or average stats and 190 PA. Got a shadow player from the reserves with amazing stats but his PA is only 150...

How can I see a players CA and PA?