Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 List of playable international teams in FMH14:

anfieldsquirrel

no japan and germany ? that really weird especially for germany(which is strong nation with many great players) and japan(because me support them)

Is there any way of managing a national team, that isn't normally playable.

I want to Manage Gibraltar National team.

When se for 2014 released, u can do it.

Is Ukraine available with England loaded database?

Okei! I have solved my problem, now I can play for Ukraine if I load England database.

I have added(as someone adviced earlier) some Ukrainian players (~45 players).

Edited by alexsikdar

The structure isn't in the game at all else the images would have to be contained in them to run. Plus not sure why SI would waste their time on it when it would take a while to code.

How do you make unplayable nations playable?
Never done it myself, but from what I understand it's about creating more players from that nation using the PGE. Can only be done with European countries and possibly South American due to the other competitions not being present on the game.

How do you make unplayable nations playable?

Never done it myself, but from what I understand it's about creating more players from that nation using the PGE. Can only be done with European countries and possibly South American due to the other competitions not being present on the game.

By PGE you mean the Pre Editor by Jay? And what about Germany? How can I make it playable as they have tons of players?

And also, when you say "Creating more players.." are you trying to say that if I create a lot of players on an European nation that isn't playable that will make the nation manageable?

Yes the pre game editor by JayMarvels. I don't know about Germany.

I'm not trying to say anything, I'm saying that from what I understand it's something to do with creating more players for the unplayable nation. I don't know if that's the first or the last or the only step, as I say, I haven't done it myself.

If the national roster for any nation in the continent you're playing in is greater than 50, you can select that national team to play as when you start a new game.

For example if you opened any European database (let's say France Solo) in the PGE and added 50 Albanian players, then you could start a new game loading France only and play as the national team of Albania.

Likewise, if you opened the Australian database (they play in Asia) and inserted 50 Uzbek players, you could select the national team of Uzbekistan if Australia is your main league.

Sadly, Germany and Japan will never be playable due to licensing issues.

Add Denmark to the list please :)

England main, Portugal and Spain. Large database. Not sure if it's important or not but I had Portugals starting date which was a good 3 weeks before England's.

Posted Image

How about Romania? They have 26 players with LargeDB and UK LOADED (England-full,Scotland,Wales,N.Ireland). I hope in fmh2015 Romania can be playable.

Playable national team will be shown when the number of player of this nation reach dedicated figure. In fmh2013, after adding about 30 Chinese players in Australia database, china national team is playable. In using large debase, more player of above nation are available, so, more nation to be playable.

Yeah that's what I meant :).Brazil only:

Brazil

Argentina

Colombia

UruguayAustralia only:

Australia

South Korea

Oh ok. Shame because Australia is in Asia on FMH so Asia - Japan...
Japan will not be playable, same reason of German.

But you still cant manage South Korea.... is there anyway you can manage South Korea? They dont have a manager. ...

Playable national team will be shown when the number of player of this nation reach dedicated figure. In fmh2013, after adding about 30 Chinese players in Australia database, china national team is playable. In using large debase, more player of above nation are available, so, more nation to be playable.

Yeah that's what I meant :).Brazil only:

Brazil

Argentina

Colombia

UruguayAustralia only:

Australia

South Korea

Oh ok. Shame because Australia is in Asia on FMH so Asia - Japan...
Japan will not be playable, same reason of German.

But you still cant manage South Korea.... is there anyway you can manage South Korea? They dont have a manager. ...

Simply have 50 players from South Korea in the Australia database