Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 FMH Funnies

famheld

I had Van PERSIE sign for Wigan for free on my save in League One

How many seasons in? I've signed him for Woking before after a few seasons.

yeah it was second season I think

I had Van PERSIE sign for Wigan for free on my save in League One

How many seasons in? I've signed him for Woking before after a few seasons.

third season I think

w5bktivh.png

well hello he is liek 31 year old ofc he is in wigan. is not bad already

Hahaha, more 2D display oddities... I just had a player head the ball over the opposition's crossbar... from his own half!

Pretty normal

http://youtu.be/9ByLd13qnXo

tSTKVul.jpg

1 goal in 20 games and still got a 7.35 rating..?

(He scored 4 goals in 1 game for Holland in the world cup though..)

I am currently in 2016 and I was looking for new young players to sign and I was looking at this one guy who is Spanish and I was looking at his other nationality and weird thing is it is also Spanish

xeud7j5u.png fabdsg4f.png ztx5p7rm.png These three Arsenal players all have my youth player Christian Pastore as a favoured person?????? Random as hell!!!! I'M in Italian Serie B aswell God knows how they all became friends haha

On my very first save, at the start I checked out the England Squad and Kelvin Bossman of Hayes and Yeading was in the National Squad...Wish I took a screenshot now, never thought about it at the time

These three Arsenal players all have my youth player Christian Pastore as a favoured person?????? Random as hell!!!!

I'M in Italian Serie B aswell God knows how they all became friends haha

Is he even any good? :P

That's what I'm saying lol he is good but I'm in Championship level in Italy haha he's prob a regen I've got through and they liked the original player but still

These three Arsenal players all have my youth player Christian Pastore as a favoured person?????? Random as hell!!!!

I'M in Italian Serie B aswell God knows how they all became friends haha

Hahahaha!

On my very first save, at the start I checked out the England Squad and Kelvin Bossman of Hayes and Yeading was in the National Squad...Wish I took a screenshot now, never thought about it at the time

That's brilliant! Haha!

So I managed to reach te final of the Spanish Cup... twice... I played a lot of Cup matches

Annoying: next season I don't play in the Spanish Cup at all

Haha WHAT how did that happen?!

Did Piszczek and Bruma run into each other or something?

I dunno, wasn't watching.

I remember somebody asking that same question...deja vu!

noticed this during game

during match kosceilny pushed refree (shown in capital letters in commentary) and red carded and later this was punishment!!!Wlgbz2e.png

Koscielny has got a bad rep in rl anyway so maybe 2014 has got that. So maybe Suarez and Balotelli will be more...silly. :P

noticed this during game

during match kosceilny pushed refree (shown in capital letters in commentary) and red carded and later this was punishment!!!Wlgbz2e.png

Koscielny has got a bad rep in rl anyway so maybe 2014 has got that. So maybe Suarez and Balotelli will be more...silly. :P
I think its not related to rep as I checked previous posts there is mention of this with xabi alonso surprisingly!

noticed this during game

during match kosceilny pushed refree (shown in capital letters in commentary) and red carded and later this was punishment!!!

Wlgbz2e.png

That's an Easter egg that's been around for years, it occurs when a player assaults the referee or instigates a mass brawl on the pitch.