Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 Missing players in FMH14?

locomofo

Hmm, I don't know if this is true for other people but I can't seem to find (for now) someone that should be in the game, most of you should know him, Lorenzo Insigne, pretty insane stats once he grows up. I've tried doing player search and going to the Napoli team page but he's not in game. This might be true for some other players, but so far this is the only one if found. Lemme know if you see any others, or if this is only me.

(BTW, Italy is one of my playable side leagues, so he should be in there)

The thing is, he was in the team last year as a background league, what would have changed to have made him unavailable in 14? Does this also mean that other players will be gone from other teams in side leagues?

The database changes every season, and SI decides which players should be in each database. This year's database is actually larger than last years. So if they decided that insigne shouldn't be there it's because a) there are other players who were considered more important or b) he didn't evolve as much as expected.

Have you tried starting a game with a large database?

Yeah, opened up a game with Italy as a background league on large database, Insigne still not there, it seems you need Italy as your home league to have him, this changes quite a few things then.

Funny thing is, when I started the save with Napoli, Insigne was, according to the team report, the best midfielder in the team, so he should have been higher up the pecking order in terms of player placement. Weird for one of the team's top players to be unavailable this way.

What was your main league in the save where insigne doesn't show up?

Ps: Ashez, it doesn't matter how many background leagues. One or three will generate the same database.

Fair enough, i thought it made a difference lol. Tbh i only load one league most the time as i have a game plan and a reason for that save lol.

I get what you guys are trying to say, and thanks for the quick help, but if it's according to the team report, and if Insigne is as talented as the game says he is, shouldn't he be in the team instead of, say Eduardo Vargas or someone else?

Oh, err I've got the English as the main league. Aah, so it might be because of the number of leagues with England, is that what you're implying?

I'm not sure if it's the same this year but in FMH13, if I loaded some league as a main league, and Portugal as a second league, I would get some players at FC Porto that I wouldn't get if I had Portugal only.

I get what you guys are trying to say, and thanks for the quick help, but if it's according to the team report, and if Insigne is as talented as the game says he is, shouldn't he be in the team instead of, say Eduardo Vargas or someone else?

Oh, err I've got the English as the main league. Aah, so it might be because of the number of leagues with England, is that what you're implying?

He is not when England is your main league, but he is when Spain is, for example. The number of leagues in England greatly reduces the number of players from other leagues. Nevertheless I agree with you - insigne should be available.

I'm not sure if it's the same this year but in FMH13, if I loaded some league as a main league, and Portugal as a second league, I would get some players at FC Porto that I wouldn't get if I had Portugal only.

Lol, that's interesting! I don't think those players were Portuguese. Or?

I have England loaded and Insigne is in the Napoli team. I also noticed the same as Grave, when I was Porto there was no Kleber/Rolando, but they were there if I was another team.

Haven't noticed Anass Achahbar, and Andrada is gone.

Wow Crisetig too? He was a monster for Barcelona on my main save. These players really should be in the game, SI probably missed a few players whilst changing the database for players, wouldn't blame them though, quite a large number of signings during the last break from football, quite a few players are bound to miss out I'd say.

Hi,

I just bought FMH2014 for Android few days ago, and just started my first game.

On this forum, I found some good youngster I couldn't found in my game, like Lucas Romero. So I made some tests : 

- Normal Database, 3 leagues (England, France, Italy) : Can't find him

- Normal Database, 1 league (England) : OK, can find him. 

- Large Database, 3 leagues (England, France, Italy) : Can't find him

- Large Database, 1 league (England) : OK, can find him. 

I don't undersand. What is the difference between normal and large database ? And why can I only find him with one selected league ? 

When you have multiple leagues loaded the number of players in non-playable leagues gets cut back to allow the selected leagues to be properly populated. The result is that promising youngsters from non-playable leagues like Argentina often get excluded. With only one league loaded there's more scope for these players to be included.

It was the same with previous versions. In FMH2013 Carlos Fierro was only available with one league loaded, if I recall correctly.

Ok Thanks.

Can we quantify the difference between large and small database ? I did'nt saw any differences. 

I looked clubs like PSG and Velez ... I saw no differences.

Ok Thanks.

Can we quantify the difference between large and small database ? I did'nt saw any differences.

I looked clubs like PSG and Velez ... I saw no differences.

turn on large database, more players are in game. please take a look at player serch page. the number of players are showing.