Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 FMH2014 Cut-Out Faces megapack

Dec

My dinosaur iPad (1st generation) apparently can't handle all the faces: the app no longer opens. It used to work after installing the club logos, so no problems there. And yes, I did buy the official version ;-). I'll try it again, but now with a limited amount of faces. Therefore I'm wondering if there is a list linking the file names to players/clubs/leagues?

Thanks for your great work!

My dinosaur iPad (1st generation) apparently can't handle all the faces: the app no longer opens. It used to work after installing the club logos, so no problems there. And yes, I did buy the official version ;-). I'll try it again, but now with a limited amount of faces. Therefore I'm wondering if there is a list linking the file names to players/clubs/leagues?

Thanks for your great work!

There is no list as you could imagine the amount in the files. The best thing to do is just go through and delete random ones you don't recognize?

Hi 

I posted earlier on the downloads comments section but thought I might get more of a response here.

My copy of FMH2014 is on Kindle Fire HD. I have extracted, copied and pasted the photo files to fmh2014_data/data/logos_ipad/players but there is no difference for me in the game.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Ozil isn't included in the EPL pack?

I don't know what you mean by the EPL Pack(Unless you are talking about the 2013 cut out pack). But Ozil is there for me after I downloaded this megapack.

Yes. Exact location is Computer\Kindle\Internal storage\fmh2014_data\data\logos_ipad.

There are 5,924 items in the folder, does that sound like it hasn't copied/extracted fully?

Hi,

I'm trying to install both the logo megapack and player cut out megapacks to my iPad mini. Each time that I have tried to add the files it looks as if it is copying a few across to my device but then it comes up with the same error message each time: "File name" could not be copied because an error occured. The device is not connected."

I have tried this using the cable to the computer and wi-fi sync both resulting in the same error message?

Please can anyone help?

Thanks

Usually players of that quality are big-headed.. sorry I had to

I managed to put all of these in. I didn't use the standard faces that were already on the device(I just renamed the folder so that they're still there if I need them). and I haven't found anyone missing. at least no one major that I know of.

I have downloaded the Faces Megapack for FMH 14. I didn't download it for FMH 13 but now I can see I should have done that for FMH 13.

It adds more realism and fun to the game to have the players' faces (and correct club logos, too - from the FMH Logos download)

Dec, thanks a lot for your work on these downloads :D

One quick question. Now I've got the SD faces in the documents section do I need to delete them all in order to have the HD faces work, or when I put the HD faces there will it overwrite them? It's just there's no way to delete them in bulk, as far as I know.

Thanks Dec. I've not had chance to download the HD so I wasn't sure how it would work with me already having SD. Thanks for the reply and the effort put into these downloads.