Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 FMH2014 Cut-Out Faces megapack

Dec

Ok it's HDTV.

iF i have note cech or terry, maybe there is a mistake...I've transfer the pack in fmh2014_data/data//logos_ipad/players

it's ok ? I've airdroid but i dont understand this app...

That is right I believe but I cannot tell you if it is logos_iPad as I don't have your device or an Android device to try it on but I know it works most of them with that.

logos_ipad is the only folder i have.

In data my floders are :

config, data base, flag_ipad, hdtv skin, retina skin, fonts, logos_ipad..

sorry for my english, i'm french..

Hmmm...there a problem in SD version....there are some faces that can't be transfer into my memory card...i'm using card reader to transfer it...

Try redownloading the pack or transferring them in bulk.

Try redownloading the pack please.

Hmmm...have been redownloading the pack 4 times and transferring either in bulk or in part by part but still got the same error....worse case scenario is my SD card got a lot of error and need to be fix by my pc because of this pack....

What error are you getting exactly and how are you transferring?

i unpack all the files into my pc first, then i select all images, copy and paste into my SD card...

when ever i failed to copy those certain images into my SD card, my SD card will auto inject by my pc...if i reinsert my SD card, a popup will appear asking me scan for error on my SD card...after scanning there will be a few error fix in FOUND folder....

Hmmm...just to make sure that there no problem on my device, i have already put my pc timeout like this...

1. turn off display : Never

2. put computer to sleep ; Never

i also have use 2 different card reader...

1. built-in card reader

2. external card reader

then i try using mass storage when connecting my phone thru usb cable and i also use 3 different SD card just to make sure but guest what, got the same error all over again...

i am having problems seeing the megapack and logos in my game, quick start is turned off and all the files appear to be in the right place, my changes.txt works fine but no images are appearing, any possible reason? have rebooted my phone several times

I extracted the files, then placed them into fmh2014data_ > data > logos_ipad

rebooted my phone a couple times, started fm and then turned off quick start

.I am new to the handheld version of fm, is there any other configuration or settings that need to be adjusted as well, perhaps something very simple that i may have overlooked?

Ive got an ipad 2 retina mini

Am trying to copy this pack over to my ipad but where is this "data logos_ipad" folder located? I cannot see it anywhere?

I can't see it anywhere.

I've gone into my ipad app folder on itunes then selected all the faces and added them.

Is this correct as it's copying the 18,000 files over now?

I also tryied this on my desktop and had the disconnect problem so trying it on the laptop

Dec can you show a screen shot of where they should go on ios please mate?

Such amazing work I really want to experiene it

I have a Google Nexus tablet and a very good PC, but when I want to copy the files into my game it takes like 23 hours. Is there a faster way to copy them?  I overwrite everything in logos_ipad - players. I tried once to do it on my tablet, but after 12 K I had an error. And I had a lot of faces, but faces like El Sharaawy and C.Ronaldo were missing. So I wanted to copy the 6K other pics, but when they ask to overwrite I say no and it stops. So I have to overwrite everything and that takes too much time for me. 

Sorry for my English, I'm Belgian.