Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 Macca's Galacticos 4-1-2-2-1

Macca

It's not working well on my career mate, I'm using Liverpool and I got sacked. Do you have a tips or hints to get success on my career ? Sorry for my bad English mate haha :D

CDM and Poacher are key positions. Try changing BPD to Central Defender to avoid being leaky.
Thanks mate :D what you usually do when you start your career ? I'm new for this game and I'm not really know how to play it, can you give me a tips or a hint to get success on my own career ? Sorry for my bad English mate
When I start a new career I always apply intensive training and input this tactic. I choose my starting XI from the players who are always in the squad and then decide which positions need upgrading so I check the transfer market and make purchases on who I think are worth it. A great tip would be not to change to much to your squad until at least the 3rd Season. Make subs at half time/60 mins to keep your team fresh.
thanks mate :D and are you loan your young player ?

Have to say this tactic is working wonders fr Chelsea as they have all players for the tactic

One of best tactics I have tried out! Nice work, most of tactics I've tired are good but so far this ones been best I've tried on here. Going strong in all comps

QrdEHZp.png

Let's hope it continues! Lol

Hello I am a basic football manager player.

So i ask you if you please upload the tactic for so i can try it.

Cheers;

You can't Upload/Download Tactics, you have to input them manually :)

Thanks for the great feedback guys, have not been on FMH or Vibe for a while but I'm back.

Hello guys, I need a suggestion on who would you use as the right midfielder in this formation. I'm playing Manchester United using this tactic, and now I am in 2018/2019 season. Valencia would be 34 by the end of the season, Young retiring, and I need a fresh player. Currently, I am using a player I signed from reserves earlier at the game, but he is only second team material.

Any idea?

Hello guys, I need a suggestion on who would you use as the right midfielder in this formation. I'm playing Manchester United using this tactic, and now I am in 2018/2019 season. Valencia would be 34 by the end of the season, Young retiring, and I need a fresh player. Currently, I am using a player I signed from reserves earlier at the game, but he is only second team material.

Any idea?

Do a player search for players with 15+ crossing, pace, dribbling and teamwork. That should bring up a few candidates.

I am giving it a go with QPR (I have a QPR complex :O )

Right now 9 points ahead 10 march 2014 in ch'ship.

Despite having the best attack and defense I lost too many games and draw a few times. My guess is that it is pure random, sadly ... :wacko:

Thanks for your work on this Macco

I've had middling results so far with Southampton. Currently 18th as of Nov 9th, but only 3 points out of 10th. Conceding quite a few goals, and I think I def need to upgrade my keeper during the Jan window. Bought Bakkali, Depay, Stanciu, and Zouma so the results should be improving once these guys gel.

Here's my rough depth chart for each of your positions.

Pcr: Osvaldo, Jay Rodriguez

APM: Gaston Ramirez, Adam Lallana

InF: Bakkali, Depay, Mayuka

Wng: Stanciu, Depay

BBM: Schneiderlin, Ward-Prowse

BWM: Wanyama, Schneiderlin

LB: Luke Shaw, Clyne

RB: Clyne, Chambers

BPD: Lovren

CTR: Zouma

GK: Boruc

Need more depth at RM and wingback positions, and definitely need a new goalie.

Can anyone recommend one for relatively cheap I can pick up in the Jan window? I'm also going to switch the BPD to CTR to see if it shores things up a little. Goalscoring seems ok. Jay Roriguez is actually out scoring Osvaldo 11-5 in about 10-11 games so far.

Just suffered a 1-2 home loss to 16th place Everton, only to beat 2nd place Liverpool on the road 1-0 next game despite a Zouma injury in the 55th minute. Phew!

Liverpool was offsides 25 times!

And now a 1-0 home win against 1st place Tottenham. So after changing Lovren from BPD to CTR I've had two shutouts against big teams.

I have used this tactic with great success with Liverpool winning the league and Champions League. so thanks for this tactic. Well into my 4th season. However i have noticed that I struggle if i play against teams with an "attacking" mentality. How have you countered this style using this tactic? 

Can anyone recommend one for relatively cheap I can pick up in the Jan window? I'm also going to switch the BPD to CTR to see if it shores things up a little. Goalscoring seems ok. Jay Roriguez is actually out scoring Osvaldo 11-5 in about 10-11 games so far.

David Pollet from FC Charleroi in Belgium

Hi Guys. Tried this tactic with a few teams now.

Real Madrid - Won everything,as expected.

West Ham - Converted to this tactic after 3 seasons - Won the Carling Cup, Runner up in FA cup and came 3rd in the PL. Next season went right down hill and got sack at Xmas even though we had won our CL group.

Man Utd - Mixed results really, doing well but at times we seem to dominate teams with like 20 shots on target but can't score!

Thanks for all the great feedback guys!

I have been inactive for a while and my iPad restored a few weeks ago meaning I have lost all of my saves, as well having to re-download FMH 14. Anyway I am going to start a career with FC Bayern to see if the tactic is still working wonders. Will update later :)

Would this work with the current man united setup? I'm thinking of using this for them but unsure on where mata and Rooney would play together

I don't see why not :)

I F**king love you macca seriously.

I started playing FMHH 14, since 3 days ago and I kept on getting Sacked (Barcelona, PSG). 

I become so frustrated and seek for tactics guide help, and that's when I came across this thread.

At first, I had the impression that the result will be the same as before.

I tried anyways

Here's the result using the Macca Galacticos 4-1-2-2-1 with Intensive Training 2014, thanks to Dec.

Real Madrid (2013/14) Ongoing

#  Team Name        P    W    D   L   F     A    GD   Pts

1  Real Madrid     16    13   2    1  37   8     29   41

2  Barcelona          16     9    5    2  35   17   18   32

3  Sevilla                16     8    4   4   30   13   17   28

And you were Right about "Guilavogui"

Average Rating:

1. Josuha Guilavogui                     R. Madrid      8.64
  2. Karim Benzema                         R. Madrid      8.33
  3. CR7                                           R. Madrid      8.18

*Sorry I couldn't provide any Screen-shot.

I have HTC Panache, and no clue how to take SS with it.

anyways, The results speak for themselves.

All thanks to your Awesome Tactics.

You Deserved More 19193255bf26e2ddd640def31277972ccecb6ed3

Vote&Following

This Tactic wont work on apple fmh2014.

How do you mean?

I developed this Tactic on IOS with great results. I'm sure others have tried it on IOS too.