Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 AlexP's 4-1-2-2-1

AlexP

Here is some screen shots of my season so far using the tactic

Not a bad start at all, the only draw i have was 2-2 away to Chelsea

i have found a lot of teams play against me with a 4411 formation normally i do OK but if i have not scored by the 60th minute i change my

AD FWD to a Poacher if that fails (rarely does for me), i change to a 532 Attack formation,

Good results. I've recently started switching to long passing if I need a goal late in the game. Seems to work ok.

What did you change to get better results mate?

Read a few posts before. I gave him some advice on players. As with all tactics you need to use or buy players with the correct attributes to fit the roles or the tactic won't work.

Mikeyboy11 I followed all the advice on this page, alot of help, 

AlexP i did find the second half of the season harder especially against 4411, i came up with a tactic that i can swap too if my opposition is getting the better of me, its a 3-3-2-1-1, 3 x CB's, 2 x WB's 1 x CDM, 2 x CM, 1 x ACM and 1 x Str with the same tactics as 41221.

here is the rest of my season apart from the last few games
still in the Champions league and Looks like i will win the league.

here is the formation i use to claw back the game from a team playing 4411 and getting the better of me, (very rare though)

I would like to thank AlexP for this Tactic, i always like the 41221 i use this sort of formation on FIFA, but i have never managed to get full success from it, Untill Now. Thank you  :D

here is the rest of my season apart from the last few games

still in the Champions league and Looks like i will win the league.

here is the formation i use to claw back the game from a team playing 4411 and getting the better of me, (very rare though)

I would like to thank AlexP for this Tactic, i always like the 41221 i use this sort of formation on FIFA, but i have never managed to get full success from it, Untill Now. Thank you  :D

You are welcome bulky1987. I'm glad this tactic has worked for you. Thanks for posting results.

Ive just finished my first season in league 1 and dominated the pack, and had impressive results in the cup against 2 prem teams

sorry i didnt take a screenie and cant be bothered uploading them..hehe

i did take 2 heavy defeats along the way, but i can cope with that, also bentley did amazing on the right :)

anyway now championship, should be more challenging

Edit, just finishing up 2nd season, im in the play off zone so its been quite good..had a few defeats though but i put that down to not having the best of players in each position..it would probably be best id stayed in the championship for another season i think

Ive just finished my first season in league 1 and dominated the pack, and had impressive results in the cup against 2 prem teams

sorry i didnt take a screenie and cant be bothered uploading them..hehe

i did take 2 heavy defeats along the way, but i can cope with that, also bentley did amazing on the right :)

anyway now championship, should be more challenging

Edit, just finishing up 2nd season, im in the play off zone so its been quite good..had a few defeats though but i put that down to not having the best of players in each position..it would probably be best id stayed in the championship for another season i think

Pleased my tactic is working for you russy. Thanks for posting.

I'm guessing this tactic would naturally work for Barcelona?

Yeah it should work great with Barca except they don't have any out and out strikers. I would suggest playing Messi as an inside forward as he lacks strength and heading, and buying 2 or 3 proper advanced forwards.

Ah really?

I assumed messi would suit the role of an advanced forward. Not sure on what budget barca has to buy a good adf player

Check out my player attribute guide in the OP. I think Barca have a decent budget.

na..just choose the standard one and do some changes you feel that are needed..had good success with it over 3 careers thought id try something different with this one, worked to a point..

i think its to attacking and leaves you vulnerable at the back

Russy in my opinion a 4-1-2-1-2 leaves u more defensively vulnerable then a 4-1-2-2-1. Because the 4-1-2-1-2 has a player further forward and the 4-1-2-2-1 gives the rb/lb position some cover from the amr/aml. (Obviously you need to take team instructions and player roles into account.)

defensively ive always found it to be solid..the issue can sometimes be scoring, but id settle for a draw than a lose, maybe i didnt have good enough IF and the lone striker never performed, anyway i needed to change things quick, thanks to the board high expectations for the 1st season in the prem, the gits..

maybe when ive established as being a good prem team ill have another crack with this ;)

Ive seen something similar on the site i think its keravilns barca 41221 in the fmh13 section. please note im not taking a dig im just pointing it out except for the passing and adf other than cmf

Ive seen something similar on the site i think its keravilns barca 41221 in the fmh13 section. please note im not taking a dig im just pointing it out except for the passing and adf other than cmf

Just checked Keravilns Barca 41221 tactic in the FMH2013 section. Yes the passing is different I use direct instead of short and an advanced forward instead of complete forward. But also I use standard CB's, Kera used BPD's and I have normal tackling compered to his with committed tackling. Get your facts right before you point something out.

Last year for FMH 2014 I posted a successful 4-2-3-1 formation. With the thread having 68 replies and over 10,000 views. Unfortunately the tactic was largely unsuccessful so I switched to a 4-1-2-2-1 for FMH2014 with the same team instructions and with player roles from V2 of my 2013 tactic. I just swapped the poacher for an Adf.

Just checked Keravilns Barca 41221 tactic in the FMH2013 section. Yes the passing is different I use direct instead of short and an advanced forward instead of complete forward. But also I use standard CB's, Kera used BPD's and I have normal tackling compered to his with committed tackling. Get your facts right before you point something out.

Last year for FMH 2014 I posted a successful 4-2-3-1 formation. With the thread having 68 replies and over 10,000 views. Unfortunately the tactic was largely unsuccessful so I switched to a 4-1-2-2-1 for FMH2014 with the same team instructions and with player roles from V2 of my 2013 tactic. I just swapped the poacher for an Adf.

woah i mean no offense i was just pointing it out and it was similar, not the same thats all I wanted to say

Poacher, used Soldado, then in the second season bought Kevin Volland

Hi Hotspur AI. May I check with u on whether did u use advance forward or poacher as a striker for ur successful spurs

Poacher, used Soldado in the first season then bought Kevin Volland

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Season 1attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Season 2In my 5th season now at Bayern Munich, brilliant tactic

Glad it worked for u HotspurAl.

I've made 3 tweaks to the tactic since the last update and it's working even better for me now. I will post the changes soon.