Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 Prize 4-3-2-1 The Black Pearl

PriZe

What training regime do you do? if any. 

Also i have noticed when i create my own formations i get different results from selecting different Base Formations to start with for example

if i want to create your formation i could do it from 433 or 41221 and the results are complete different. is this something any one else has noticed or am i just weird?

Great Tactic. First time in the Liga BBVA and look at the results with medium quality players... althouh I use two wingers. In wet/shower weather I use Long ball instead of Direct, works well for me. And when I aggregate in a match I use my custom defensive tactic with same formation switching off pressing, offside trap but enabling men behind ball and counter-attack.

1abSknU.jpg

EF68xmB.jpg

Hi all great it's working for you! Thanks for the replies!

@philia no i stick too my formation. I even trade in the bwm if a player gets a red card and still get results.

@mikeboy: the inf and Poacher

Won Spanish league 2times, super cup 2times, world club championship 2times, champions league 3times with this tactic in last 3 seasons. My poacher have won two consecutive player of the year, and later on my Adv PLaymaker won it. Thanks a lot PRIZE

I've played hundreds of hours with a variety of teams using a variety of tactics including Tristero, 41221 Prize, AlexP 41221 etc,. I can assure you that Black Pearl with the right players is the best FMH14 tactic there is.

My current West Ham team, entirely made up of English youngsters, is thriving using this tactic: Butland, Shaw, Chambers, Wisdom, M Keane, Thorne, Powell, Ward Prowse, Clayton, Lingard and Campbell (rest of squad is Forster, Byram, Dier, Moore, Rossiter, Knott, Hughes, Coulthirst, Redmond and W Keane).

The only players not well suited to their positions are Thorne and Rossiter who are both DLM instead of BWM - but this tactic still delivers the goods.

When any other tactic fails, for whatever reason, with any team, Black Pearl is my Go To fix, and it always works.

Props for producing what I believe is the best FMH14 tactic of them all.

Have to say, this is the tactic that inspired me to try my own. Basically because it was so solid and successful, I just wanted more goals but hey I'm greedy :)

This tactic is really awesome. I decided to try playing cavani even though he was a trequartista and not a poacher like this tactic said. Since ibrahimovic is aging and he is just a total beast! Thanks so much for sharing man!

post-28737-0-40513100-1394365947_thumb.j

Quick one. You said at the start this tactic won't work if your players are not in the right role - but Ronaldo is in the inside forward role - I thought he was a winger tho in the game?

Quick one. You said at the start this tactic won't work if your players are not in the right role - but Ronaldo is in the inside forward role - I thought he was a winger tho in the game?

True! But ronaldo is also an exceptional player, and has godlike stats. Sadly though, not everyone has a player with stats like Ronaldo. The more natural the role is for the player the better the results. Too find out if a player fits the role you can use Dec his role calculator

in 15 games i went 4-1-10 with Tottenham new manager carreer no players bought or sold. Is my game bugged or something?

thx i will try this tactic with west ham... i think this tactic suited with the players
hi prize, request for tactic 4-2-3-1 not deep with 2 dmc.. 1 dmc 1 mc or 2 mc :D

This tactic rescued this game for me, I was about to give up as was getting sacked so often. I lost my first two games 1-0 against weaker opposition and thought that was it, I give up, but I stuck with a while longer and as advertised, loads of goals and a tight defense. Great tactic and thanks for sharing it!

This tactic rescued this game for me, I was about to give up as was getting sacked so often. I lost my first two games 1-0 against weaker opposition and thought that was it, I give up, but I stuck with a while longer and as advertised, loads of goals and a tight defense. Great tactic and thanks for sharing it!

Good to hear it's working for you mate :-)