Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 Prize 4-3-2-1 The Black Pearl

PriZe

What a great tactic, thanks! I've really been struggling since I downloaded FMH 14 but this really seems to work (it worked best when I had the right players wit the right stats).

Novara: came 3rd in Serie B, after starting with the tactic when I was in 8th after 10 or so games. Got promoted through the playoff and came 14th the next season, bought a load of decent but cheap players in the summer and came in 2nd the following season!

A chap called Ivan Santini, who I bought for less than a mil I think,  got 40 goals for me despite being a big old target man instead of a poacher :)

Really impressed. Gives me more time to devote to getting the right players in the right spots insterad of messing with tactics every other game

Would you out hazard as the inside forward in thins tactic? Just read in your opening post about this only works if the players are in the correct role? Hazard is a winger?

What a great tactic, thanks! I've really been struggling since I downloaded FMH 14 but this really seems to work (it worked best when I had the right players wit the right stats).

Novara: came 3rd in Serie B, after starting with the tactic when I was in 8th after 10 or so games. Got promoted through the playoff and came 14th the next season, bought a load of decent but cheap players in the summer and came in 2nd the following season!

A chap called Ivan Santini, who I bought for less than a mil I think,  got 40 goals for me despite being a big old target man instead of a poacher :)

Really impressed. Gives me more time to devote to getting the right players in the right spots insterad of messing with tactics every other game

Good to hear it is working for you mate and thanks for sharing your experience with the tactic!

Would you out hazard as the inside forward in thins tactic? Just read in your opening post about this only works if the players are in the correct role? Hazard is a winger?

i think he would work, he would have the stats to score goals. You can always download the role calculator from Dec (you can find it in the download section) fill in the stats and it will tell you how good he is in the role. But hazard is a pretty save bet. I have draxler playing as INF and provides 20 goals and 20 plus assist normally.

Cheers trying it now. Got llanana on that side also with marchisho and Vidal from juventus in the midfield. Diego Costa up front

Incidentally what training do you use?

Cheers trying it now. Got llanana on that side also with marchisho and Vidal from juventus in the midfield. Diego Costa up front

Incidentally what training do you use?

Sounds like decent players ;-) i use the normal IT training from Dec mate

Noticed I'm conceding quite a few goals even with terry and Cahill at the back? I've tried dropping to balanced but not sure if this would have a negative impact on the tactic

Noticed I'm conceding quite a few goals even with terry and Cahill at the back? I've tried dropping to balanced but not sure if this would have a negative impact on the tactic

i think you should stay with the normal setting of play with 2 CTR instead of BPD. Since new update the goalies have been terrible and the tactic isn't as solid in the back as it used to be. However if in need for a goal, switch the 2nd winger to INF and 9 out of 10 times you still will walk away with a win!

9 times out of ten you get a win?! Is that a guarantee or a turn of phrase?

phrase!!!  :lol:

i'm using the tactic know for my Ibra career and stats are as followed

played: 304

won: 241

D: 40

L: 23

F: 848

A:238

So sadly not 9 out of 10 times :) BUT if you are in need for a goal, switching to INF from WNG around the 45th minutes will give you better results.

Cheers. I did notice I struggle again 41212 formations at home. I played Fulham at home with them using that formation and they kept dominating me

Sorry forgot to add and red cards I'm getting

hmm your players all fit? I do struggle sometimes, but i look at the bigger picture, i hardly loose more then 4 games a league season. Plus you can't win everything ;)  Regarding the cards, with normal tackling it should be okay, but maybe the defender is very aggressive, 

Do you holiday it?

No, i don't. I just do pick team before every game and let it play with only commentary and very fast.

The best tactic..i reach semi-finals of Euro2016 with N.Ireland and made miracles with AirbusUK (30W 1D 1L and only 10 conceded goals)

But you can try put Tackling on Normal if you won't a lot of yellow cards.

The best tactic..i reach semi-finals of Euro2016 with N.Ireland and made miracles with AirbusUK (30W 1D 1L and only 10 conceded goals)

But you can try put Tackling on Normal if you won't a lot of yellow cards.

Great it is working for you mate! Cards can be an issue idd ;)

Can I ask, how to people get such good results with this?, I've tried it with a few top teams n a few average teams n seem to get mixed results, I seem to win about 4 on the bounce clearly then the results take a turn for the worse n I draw like 3 n lose 5 in the next 8 games?

Do you buy a lot of new players, do you adjust the squad depending on how the match goes? Sadly it ain't a plug and play tactic.

If you can be more specific about the issues you have i might be able to help

I only really buy players if that specific area needs improving. I usually sub out the bad players that have ratings of about 5 on the 60th min mark but I don't touch the team instructions because I don't really know what to change them to so the team improves in the last 3rd of the match?

I usually seem to concede 2/3 goals a game but score 3/4 a game, some games I get beat like 3/4-0 and I would have had 7/10+ more shots on target?

Working well so far for my Salisbury game. 24-2-2 record in first half of the season.

Playing 2 CD rather than a BPD due to lack of quality passing defenders and have best defensive record in the league by far.

Thanks for the tactic!