Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 Prize 4-3-2-1 The Black Pearl

PriZe

I only really buy players if that specific area needs improving. I usually sub out the bad players that have ratings of about 5 on the 60th min mark but I don't touch the team instructions because I don't really know what to change them to so the team improves in the last 3rd of the match?

I usually seem to concede 2/3 goals a game but score 3/4 a game, some games I get beat like 3/4-0 and I would have had 7/10+ more shots on target?

could you please post your starting eleven?

this is brilliant.

i have tweaked it slightly to suit my team. have dropped the BWM deeper

occasionally switch to a DLM

cant stop winning :)

this is brilliant.

i have tweaked it slightly to suit my team. have dropped the BWM deeper

occasionally switch to a DLM

cant stop winning :)

:) good to hear mate and thanks for letting us know!

I can't get this to work using man uniteds current setup and team? Any tips?

Hi mate two questions first

1. how long have you been testing the formation with the squad?

2. Can you post your line up?

wow this post has more then 30000 views :O unbelievable :)

think so,

Make the Left INF a WNG, swap the DLM to the right mid and APM to left. ANd make the right WNG an Inf. THen you can play rooney as a poacher and Van persie as an inside forward. (think he is naturally able to play on right)

Sorry! I have been using DLM instead of BBM a lot in Brazil.

Why swap, van persie can play on the right, an apm needs space to manouver in, and a INF likes too go too the inside of the pitch, they will restrict eachother in their "operational" space.

Also thats why you should use a DLM instead of BBM because the last one will storm up and down, and also restrict movement of the INf. Hope i am more clear :)

Gonna try this with Liverpool and will post results.

Just to be clear

-----------PCR-----------

INF-----------------WNG

---DLM--BWM--APM--

WBK--CTR--CTR--WBK

little confused on DLM or BBM. Am going to do liverpool have all midfield roles covered so just want to be certain. Is that right?

Thanks guys for the help and the interest you prospective in my question i started to play with southampton and i have 3 moths out my best wbk clyne out.

took over at liverpool mid season on the new transfer update and struggled for a couple months, tinkering with line up and players etc.

eventually finished 4th (i took over and they were 12th) and into the champions league places.

with the power of a preseason, dec's training a transfer window and this tactic my results are:

W 2-1 CHELSEA -EPL

W 2-1 ZENIT -CL

W 3-1 EVERTON ELP

W 3-2 ZENIT CL

L 0-1 SWANSEA ((their keeper had a match rating of 10.... fair result as he kept out 23 shots

W 1-0 blackpool (cap)

L 0-1 man city epl  (had two players sent off on this one - ended up playing with no strikers)

W 1-0 galatasaray - CL

W 2--1 sunderland EPL

W 2-1 everton (cap)

W 4-1 cardiff EPL

W 2-1 barcelona (CL) - had 4 goals ruled out! 

W 3-0 norwich EPL

W  5-0 southampton EPL

w 6-0 APOEL (CL)

not too shabby a start to the season:)

I'm having trouble with a few things.

I've gotten players that fit the profile (PCR/InF/BBM/BWM/APM/WNG/WBK/CTR/BPD). They are harmonious as can be, like 90% or so. I use the intensive training from the other topic. Training facilities as are rated "good".

1. My goalies turn to absolute amateurs in a matter of weeks! They're worth about 1/8th or less of the amount they where. I have to exchange the #1 GK for the backup and vice-versa every 4-5 matches as it's then seen as "not good enough to be in the first team".

2. When I get it to work I sometimes get a slump of a few matches, maybe 3-5. Sure this can happen, I just hope I'm up,against the low ranked teams then ;)

3. After about 1.5 season my whole team seems to have had it. I'll start losing matches like no tomorrow, sometimes have a very difficult draw in there and once in a while a 7-0 win?

4. Going through a season takes forever if you don't do the holiday :D

I've gotten players that fit the profile (PCR/InF/BBM/BWM/APM/WNG/WBK/CTR/BPD). They are harmonious as can be, like 90% or so. I use the intensive training from the other topic. Training facilities as are rated "good".

1. My goalies turn to absolute amateurs in a matter of weeks! They're worth about 1/8th or less of the amount they where. I have to exchange the #1 GK for the backup and vice-versa every 4-5 matches as it's then seen as "not good enough to be in the first team".

2. When I get it to work I sometimes get a slump of a few matches, maybe 3-5. Sure this can happen, I just hope I'm up,against the low ranked teams then ;)

3. After about 1.5 season my whole team seems to have had it. I'll start losing matches like no tomorrow, sometimes have a very difficult draw in there and once in a while a 7-0 win?

hey mate,

have you tried tinkering with the formation and players roles? after a season teams will learn and adapt to how you play and will be harder to beat.

i've had great success turning the INF into an APM on the left wing (when im not getting enough shots away) or changing the PCR into and AdF

strange that your 'keepers are struggling so much. do you always play the same line up or do you rotate? players will perform best if they are at 95%+

what training system are you using? dec's system pushes players to their full potential and should stop the rot

hope this helps

took over at liverpool mid season on the new transfer update and struggled for a couple months, tinkering with line up and players etc.

eventually finished 4th (i took over and they were 12th) and into the champions league places.

with the power of a preseason, dec's training a transfer window and this tactic my results are:

W 2-1 CHELSEA -EPL

W 2-1 ZENIT -CL

W 3-1 EVERTON ELP

W 3-2 ZENIT CL

L 0-1 SWANSEA ((their keeper had a match rating of 10.... fair result as he kept out 23 shots

W 1-0 blackpool (cap)

L 0-1 man city epl  (had two players sent off on this one - ended up playing with no strikers)

W 1-0 galatasaray - CL

W 2--1 sunderland EPL

W 2-1 everton (cap)

W 4-1 cardiff EPL

W 2-1 barcelona (CL) - had 4 goals ruled out! 

W 3-0 norwich EPL

W  5-0 southampton EPL

w 6-0 APOEL (CL)

not too shabby a start to the season:)

Thanks for sharing mate, and great start!

1. Goalies tend to be horrible this year and  inconsistent. Too counter this is used too switch nr 1 after 3 for 2 games. All though now i just stick with the 1 goalkeeper and yell at him if he starts slackin

2. Slump are common. Most of the time this is due to your players being tired (they can be tired eventhough they are fully fit) Try and rotate. In the end, slumps happen, i have them normally just in too january

3. As above slumps happen, there isn't any solid proof that the tactic adjust too your tactic, i have been using this tactic for many careers with succes. It just aint win it all :)

Using this tactic with Liverpool. Only tweak I made was changing the BBM to a DLP. Seemed to be a bit more stable defensively and won games by fairly convincing goal margins, I recall a 9-0 win against Sheriff in the champions league group stage, although they're a fairly poor side, still a good win. I also recall a 5-0 win against Manchester United, they had a 63rd minute sending off, my 4th goal come in the 64th minute and the 5th in the 71st, so to be 3-0 up against an 11 man United, still impressive. But going against the positives that my tiny tweak brought, some matches we seem to lack a little something going forward without a BBM driving forward so I had a couple of boring 0-0 and 1-1 draws. Towards the end of a season I saw a 16 point lead fall to a 5 point lead after a run of bad form and losses against weaker sides such as stoke, west brom etc so then I made the decision to change the DLP back to BBM for the remainder of the season which worked in favour as we picked up an important few wins to end up winning the league. So my tweak brought a few positives but also a negative or two which could prove costly. As I have quite a preference for the DLP I'm wondering if it would be better to have a DLP or a CM. I'm assuming with a CM it would being something more going forward but maybe a little less defensively? But all in all I think this tactic is top notch, Definately brought a beast out of Daniel Sturridge up top with Suarez as in INF. So many goals and assists from the both of them. Definately a tactic I've really enjoyed using.

Hi all

After receiving requests about the tactic i'm using for my Black Pearl career *shameless promotion* following http://fmhvibe.co.uk/community/topic/18554-the-black-pearl-can-he-beat-messi-and-raul/

I hereby present to you my Black Pearl tactic

The Tactic

roles.png

Important to know is that this tactic won't work if you use players with a different player role. The results will vary then, and over three seasons i had the best results by sticking to the roles.

In case you have play a better team , or are struggling a bit (lower leagues), you might want to change the BPD to a CTR as well to be less leaky.

Instructions

instructions.png

Results

Christian Benteke is on a quest to beat Messi and Raul, and this is how he is doing so far :)

Benteke.png

Results Madrid

First season

1st_season.png

Second season

second_season.png

Third season

3rd_season.png

Hope you all enjoy the tactic! Feedback is welcome and if you like it a word of thanks is always nice :)

Many thanks to panjalakuruchi, AuzanAgnar, and some others for testing.

You say to use players in their player role but do you mean their recommended player role or preferred player role as sometimes the two are different. Benteke for example prefers to play as a dlf but his recommended role is poacher.

Also when you search for a player, you can only see their preferred player role but wont know their recommended role until you buy them....