DR Congo-Tout Puissant Mazembe

Costa Rica-Saprissa

Cyprus-AE Limassol

Denmark-Renders FC or AaB

Ecuador-Liga De Quito

England-Some Team In Lower Division Like League Two

Egypt-Zamalek

Finland-HJK

France-PSG,Olimpique de Marseille,Velenciennes FC,AS Saint-Etienne,LOSC Lille,OGC Nice Or Fc Nantes

Guatemala-CSD Municipal

Georgia-Zestaponi or Dilla

Greece-Astromitos Or Olympiakos

Germany-FC Augsburg,Bayern Leverkusen,Schalke 04,or FSV Mainz

Honduras-CD Olimpia

Hungaria-Debrecen

Israel-Hapoel.Tel-Aviv or Hapoel Rahmat-Gan

Iceland-Breidablik

Iran-Esteghlal Tehran or Sepahan Esfahan

Italy-AS Roma,Udinese,SSC Napoli,Hellas Verona,Siena,or Palermo

Ireland-Limerick F.C,Drogheda United,U.C.D,Dundalk F.C

Japan-Cerezo Osaka Or Gamba Osaka

Macedonia-Teleks

Mexico-CD Guadaraja,Monterrey, and Pumas

Montenegro-Zeta or Celik Niksic

Morocco-FAR Rabat

Northen Ireland-Cliftonville,or Linfield

Nigeria-Heartland Or Sunshine Star

Norway-IL Hodd

Netherland-Ajax,Feyenoord,Roda JC,Vitesse

New Zealand-Auckland City

Poland-Lech Poznan

Portugal-Fc Porto,Maritimo

Paraguay-Club Libertad

Peru-Univesidad San Martin

Qatar-Al-Sadd or Al-Gharrafa

Russia-CSKA Moscow or Anzhi Machakala

Romania-Dinamo Bucharest or Petrolul

South Korean-Suwon

Serbia-OFK Beograd or FK Jagodina

Sweden-AIK

Scotland-Celtic,Hamilton,Dundee United,St.Johnstone Or Rangers

Spain-Real Sociedad,Real Madrid Castilla,Barcelona B and Atletico Madrid

Switzerland-Young Boys

Tunisia-Etoile Du Sahel or ES Tunis

Turkey-Besiktas

Uruguay-CD Nacional or Cerro

United Stated-New York Red Bull or Los Angeles Galaxy

Ukraine-Chormonorets

Wales-Prestatyn,Bangor City,Aberystwyth

if you know other club from another country just tell me

note:It not complete As I just search with my porstmouth save.If you search a regen of Cameroon player but Cameroon didn't have any team in the game you must search in other country but in same continental

What is the best day to find a regen

Thursdays.

In all honesty, they generally appear 2 months after they retire so shortlist the player you're looking for and take note of what date he retires and look 2 months later for him.

Uruguay - Cerro

DR Congo - Tout Puissant Mazembe

Tunisia - Étoile du Sahel

Are always two good ones for me

Bulgaria - Ludogorets

Guatemala - Municipal

Mexico - Monterrey

Mexico - Pumas

Romania - Petrolul

are some more decent regen clubs

Thanks mate helping me up even it still not complete yet.

English Regens are the hardest to find.. So many possible ones.

I still havent found Ferdinand's regen. I think I might have found Gerrard's regen in Ipswich but my squad is overflowing Xavi, Pirlo, and Toure's regens already by the time I found him..

Giggs seems to have regened into a crappy player on my save too. :(

i am looking for japan, korean, african player, danmark and canadian player

Japanese players usually appear at Gamba Osaka or Cerezo (Sakai FC and Osaka AC if you don't have a name fix)

Suwon is a good team for Korean players.

African players are often found at teams like Al-Ahly, Ismaily, Wydad, FAR Rabat, TP Mazembe, ES Tunis, and Interclube.

FC Randers is by FAR the best Denmark regen finding team.

Canadian players usually appear at various different North American teams; try LA Galaxy, Monterrey, Tigres or Municipal.

What is the best day to find a regen

Thursdays.

In all honesty, they generally appear 2 months after they retire so shortlist the player you're looking for and take note of what date he retires and look 2 months later for him.

Ive been trying to find Buffons regen so I added him to my shortlist and kept waited for him to retire. He finally retired about 6 months ago but ive checked all the regen clubs in Italy and can't find him. Ive done scout searches, youth searches and even gone through one by one checking all the italian goalkeepers in the world...

He didn't regen at all. Can it take longer than two months? Or is he just hidden from me on a reserve team or at a regen club I haven't found?

From the tests I've done, I've noticed that if a player retires during the transfer window, often he takes just a month to regenerate, instead If a player retires suddenly, often regenerates immediately.
When I try to find a regen I usually set in the filters the same value of technique as the original and then I start to look among the players of the same nationality who play similar positions, widening my search if I don't get any results. 
I noticed, however, that all regens' attributes ​​are scaled from the original of a value (the same for each attribute) that depends on the regen's CA (with the exception of a few, such as heading, leadership and teamwork), and this helps a lot to understand if a player is actually the regen we were looking for.

From the tests I've done, I've noticed that if a player retires during the transfer window, often he takes just a month to regenerate, instead If a player retires suddenly, often regenerates immediately.
When I try to find a regen I usually set in the filters the same value of technique as the original and then I start to look among the players of the same nationality who play similar positions, widening my search if I don't get any results. 
I noticed, however, that all regens' attributes ​​are scaled from the original of a value (the same for each attribute) that depends on the regen's CA (with the exception of a few, such as heading, leadership and teamwork), and this helps a lot to understand if a player is actually the regen we were looking for.

When you say "same value of technique" do you mean the value he had just before retiring or the value at start of game?

Technique shouldn't really change much with age, so should be fairly consistent. As long as you stick to searching by technical stats you should be okay. Back when I actively hunted regens, I'd usually pick out a handful of key stats (usually things like technique, creativity, passing) and set the filters two or three points below the original player's level.

When you say "same value of technique" do you mean the value he had just before retiring or the value at start of game?

I meant at the start of the game, although in my opinion the technique's value tends to vary less than other attributes for players managed by the cpu. 

I'm positive the first one is Ryan Giggs and he started off in The New Saints football club. The other one i'm guessing it's Didier Drogba and he started off in Hertha BSC. Doubled checked the list and those clubs don't seem to be in there, although I may have missed it. 

post-29659-0-56239600-1395637845_thumb.j

post-29659-0-29456500-1395637855_thumb.j