Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 FMH 2014 General Discussion

Devil

What?! New national teams?! Awesome :D

How long roughly does it take to DL? I have a 30min break at half 1 so might run home to DL it lol

after I fixed my WiFi it took literally 2 minutes.

But that was after I fixed it. Before I fixed it, it managed to get to 4% in 20 minutes and froze there lol

Loaded Spain only with Large Database. There are 5629 players in it. compared to FMH13 which only had 4266 players with Spain only loaded.

It just took a while to actually start a game. For me on the first time it took about 45-1 minute to start.

I do miss the buttons at the bottom of the screen though. It made it easier to go through menus faster.

Whaaat? If I remember rightly the unlockables are quite overpriced.

I think it's $.99 for me. Which means about .65 or something pounds. or whatever currency it is lol

I see Austria, Croatia, Serbia and Turkey. I think Turkey was manageable though

scratch that. Sugar daddy costs $8.99 lol don't know what international management costs

List of international teams I can see so far that are manageable, and yes I bought the unlock able as I had spare money in iTunes and I thought this list would be helpful:

Argentina

Australia

Austria

Belgium

Brazil

Croatia

Denmark

England

France

Holland

Ireland

Italy

N. Ireland

Portugal

Scotland

Serbia

Spain

Turkey

Uruguay

Wales

Bold are new.

Uruguay! Get on. I suppose you have to have Brazil as the primary nation to manage them like with Argentina.

Yes I'm afraid, so you'd lose half a season for a goal challenge and stuff.

It says I cannot load multiple leagues. Is this because I chose the larger database instead of the basic skins?

Could be your device restriction.

what device do you have

Is a Samsung S2 so yes could be that. I'm disappointed but Doria and a few other South American players I wanted are still there.

That device should be able to handle it. I put large database on my Nexus 7 and was able to load multiple leagues.

but then again. It might not classify as a "newer device"

Git. I told Roxanne to drive to my work, take my phone to a McDonald's and bring it back. The second word of her reply was "off". I'll be joining you guys after work :(