Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 FMH 2014 General Discussion

Devil

I still haven't played the game. All I did was explore the new features but I'm extremely happy to see that FC Porto has a lot of youngsters from the club. Last year most of the B team were loans.

Still, some players missing... :(

I find that my players keep hovering around 7 ratings, but don't seem to do anything influential in a match.

This annoys me so much since I don't know whether to sub them off or keep them on. And yeah, tactics from FMH13 really don't do anything here, maybe it was just my op regens team that was carrying me through season after season in FMH13.

I just tried putting an FMH 2013 save on 2014, and everything worked until I tried to load it and it said unable to load saved data. It would be cool if we could keep FMH 2013 saves and play them on 14 though...

No Chance...

I just tried putting an FMH 2013 save on 2014, and everything worked until I tried to load it and it said unable to load saved data. It would be cool if we could keep FMH 2013 saves and play them on 14 though...

No Chance...

Was just interested...

ihiKNbi.png

Predictable...

Right starting a new game and was going to do the standard Italy Serie C1 but none of the teams are really standing out for me now Treviso got relegated last season, dunno whether to do this or go for a different nation or what not, anybody care to help me with some insight?

Right starting a new game and was going to do the standard Italy Serie C1 but none of the teams are really standing out for me now Treviso got relegated last season, dunno whether to do this or go for a different nation or what not, anybody care to help me with some insight?

Go a Scottish team :D

Has anyone else found fmh14 to be easy ? Currently ironing the prem with my crystal palace squad despite being underdogs for like every match, and my striker can't stop scoring

My first ever purchase using google play store is this game ;)..just dropped the logo's on..

who to start with..Peterborough or Leicester im thinking!!

Has anyone else found fmh14 to be easy ? Currently ironing the prem with my crystal palace squad despite being underdogs for like every match, and my striker can't stop scoring

That's to be expected, nothing weird there. ;)

My brother has had the game for 1 day. Never had FMH before. He's storming the BPL with Newcastle beating Chelsea 5-1 away and stuff...

Old tactics don't quite pull-off - but it feels easier to make the team click with a simple tactic you randomly come up with based on players. More realistic perhaps, rather than the one-formation-fits-most/all from last year!

My first ever purchase using google play store is this game ;)..just dropped the logo's on..

who to start with..Peterborough or Leicester im thinking!!

I started with Peterborough, good to follow the mould of buying young players from within England.

Anyone else finding the rival transfer bids to be bugged? I won bidding wars on 5 players and none came through. Kept getting the message that they were giving other teams the chance to raise the bids... Seriously bummed out by thi :@

Anyone else finding the rival transfer bids to be bugged? I won bidding wars on 5 players and none came through. Kept getting the message that they were giving other teams the chance to raise the bids... Seriously bummed out by thi :@

Yup, I've had the same problem. I thought that as the highest bidder I would be awarded the player on the final day of the window. Instead the window just passed and I didn't get the player even though I had bid highest :#

Transfer Market = Broken. Gundogan to Chelsea for A$106M.

Errr, no, it's so hard? Well actually I think the "rebalancing" has put some things out of balance... Twice I was in a draw with Messi doing poorly as a Treq even with Neymar/Pedro or Neymar/Sanchez as support and Fabregas and Xavi as central midfielders (APMs) at around the 70th to 80th minute, twice, I subbed Keirrison on, put him as poacher, and... took all the points...

(Once Keirrison assisted a penalty, once he scored...)

Tactical redoing of redoing needed or did Barca get absolutely nerfed? (I'm still not sure tbh)

Yep, I've seen this a couple of times too. Glad it isn't just me.

Loving the game, worth every penny! Playing with Dortmund... Fell in love with Bundesliga since last FMH... Used to play only with Brazilian teams. Well, there's only one thing left: 3D match engine. Even a simple 3d match engine would be ok. But I'm really enjoying"! New menus are easier to use and the new tactics menu it's wayyy better than last year. Great Job.

I had a situation where myself and Birmingham bid for a player, and nothing happened. No acceptance or anything. I can't approach again meaninng I can probably never sign this player. Ridiculous

How about Nocerina - it seems like quite a challenge given their current status in C1 with 1 point after 11 matches IRL :O

In a way it might be right! Did a SAF in building a tac round the team not team round a tac! Stormed at Wigan because I used martinez's 3421 and crystal palace a 41221 worked. But too easy guys :) tho I did struggle in my relegation challenge

How about Nocerina - it seems like quite a challenge given their current status in C1 with 1 point after 11 matches IRL :O

Ah yeah, that is a good point might go for them then, cheers

Just wondering, has anyone else tried La Liga in FMH14 yet? Because I'm actually struggling to get goals into the net, ironically with Barca... Defense is holding up beautifully too...

Any tips as to what roles to use for AML-FC-AMR? (Neymar-Messi-Sanchez)