Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 Kings of Spain

Lee-Roy

BDm4lWA.png

No, not that one :lol:

I've mentioned this tactic before, it's one that I've tested countless times with Madrid. And by countless, I mean a lot, 10-12 times I've done the first season over and over. Not to test the tactic but for various other reasons. Unfortunately I'm not planning on testing it elsewhere for a while at least, so I'm gonna put it up now in the hope that others want to try it and spread it across the leagues. Once I decided to do this, I played out a quick season using it and here are the results:

The formation and instructions:

zFGJftS.jpg

Team instructions:

RoE7hjk.png

The results:

N2Pgolg.png

g7UgYi7.png

Enjoy, and if anyone uses, please share results :D

I have altered it before, and I managed to make it less vulnerable at the back, and also managed to get more goals as a team. But as you see it, that's the best way I could get a ton of goals out of a single player.

I prefer the BWM in the center, where stat-wise he makes more and completes more tackles. But having him where he is in the pic he makes and completed more passes. I've definitely sacrificed defense for attack in this one.

That is possibly the weirdest shape I've ever seen used. Seems to work though :lol:.

It's out there.. Though I've seen two that are more out there than this and they're both Ash's :lol:

R7, he's the poacher lol. If he was the AML and scored 90 goals I'd stop playing now cos I'd be a god.