Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 List of Strained Relationships between players

salih

Hey! After testing with different saves i figured out if you play them again with other save they will keep arguing. So why not make a list of players that dont like each other.

Giorgio Chiellini - Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Sergio Busquest - Christiano Ronaldo
Luis Suarez - Patrice Evra

I'm not sure what this is tbh. Are you saying these players start the game with strained relationships? Cos Suarez doesn't start with a strained relationship with Evra.

I'm not sure what this is tbh. Are you saying these players start the game with strained relationships? Cos Suarez doesn't start with a strained relationship with Evra.

Nope. After playing with same team for a season this will happen. We all know Chiellini and Ibra doenst like each other. Maybe Drogba and Vidic

So you're saying that if we put these two players in the same team for a season they will 100% have a strained relationship?

Not sure about Evra because I didn't post it. But others had strained relationships on two saves

I started a save as Man U signed Suarez. Checked the players screens and he and Evra had a strained relationship. So I presume it's pre set with certain players like the PC version

I totally agree with Alex. You can see Sven Bender and Lars Bender likes each other

Pretty normal, seeing they are brothers...

Disliking people is something else though.

I totally agree with Alex. You can see Sven Bender and Lars Bender likes each other

Pretty normal, seeing they are brothers...

Disliking people is something else though.

This proves developer team predefined dislikes too.

Not necessarily.

They can dislike people faster and easier than liking people.

If a teammate hands in a transfer request on day one, that one can easily become the disliked player.

Some are prescripted, sure, but to find thos, you'd at least have to start 2 or 3 saves and compare them.

Disliked people is set by the ID of the player in the save file.

Unless there is a hardcoded list within the game of those players who automatically dislike each other when playing together (unlikely as this would be awful code to manage) then there's no way for this to happen.

I'm guessing its just down to game mechanics and not a set list if they every come to the same team.

I have just loaded a save up (in my SE i am developing) and Suarez already dislikes Evra

On my Guiseley save(currently in League 1), I have Ryan Tunnicliffe at the club and two thirds of the squad has a strained relationship and one just generally dislikes him, Tunnicliffe himself has a strained relationship with me...That lad must be a right arsehole to upset so many people :-)

On my Guiseley save(currently in League 1), I have Ryan Tunnicliffe at the club and two thirds of the squad has a strained relationship and one just generally dislikes him, Tunnicliffe himself has a strained relationship with me...That lad must be a right arsehole to upset so many people :-)

Has he been mouthing off about wanting a transfer, being too good for the club or similar? That tends to get the other players' backs up pretty quickly :D

Has he been mouthing off about wanting a transfer, being too good for the club or similar? That tends to get the other players' backs up pretty quickly :D

Yes, was furious at having a transfer blocked by me and went on record saying he is fed up and wants away, while there is interest in him, but at nowhere near his value...As got him on a Bosman, I may just run his contract down and let him go