Asking price: 23.5 million

How much I paid: 23.5 million

Wage at my club: 65k

Attributes a the start

97jQmck.png

After 1 year of AI training and 1 month of IT

Uc1Z6Kc.png

No stats as I recently just signed him

Overall he is a good all round midfielder but he demands a high fee. In my opinion, he is worth every penny as I found out that a few years later Juve wanted more. He is a regular starter at my club and demands not the lowest wage but the demands certainly aren't crazy. He's one of the players I always buy if in need of a decent midfielder and if I have the money.

I found on my save that after a couple of seasons Juventus stuck him on the transfer list and i picked him up for 11.75m (i think). He does demand a pretty high wage though but thats okay because he still knocks in a good amount of goals and assists when played as a centre mid. He's also played quite well as a DMC when the times have called for it.

With the stats above he could easily play CM BBM BWM APM and DLM.

Yeah he is versatile, and I have stuck him in on APM when Kagawa had his long term injury and he played really well and provided the assists and quite a few goals, I normally play him as either BBM or DLM though

I found on my save that after a couple of seasons Juventus stuck him on the transfer list and i picked him up for 11.75m (i think). He does demand a pretty high wage though but thats okay because he still knocks in a good amount of goals and assists when played as a centre mid. He's also played quite well as a DMC when the times have called for it.

Same here. I think I bought him for around 8m after he was transfer listed. Great player. After he reach age 30, I sold him for 25m to chelsea. Sweet. :)