Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 [Release] FMH 2014 Pre Editor v5.03.03

jaymarvels

how can I make a player a free agent? When i delete the team and leave it blank i get an error....

I did this by changing the date on the contract start and end to 01.01.1900 on both that should work

how can I make a player a free agent? When i delete the team and leave it blank i get an error....

I did this by changing the date on the contract start and end to 01.01.1900 on both that should work

Thank you.....

@jay marvel: is that the simplest solution?

While this is one way of doing it, the other way, which I would do it by is:

- Load up Pre Editor

- Load data files

- Go to player of choice

- Go to Contract details

- Under club drop down scroll to the very top "blank" entry

- Save and Close

You'll actually get a pop up confirming that the player becomes a free agent.

Every time I change a name of anyone it changes itself to Alvin Rouse. And there is no change at all. Why is this? Is there a solution?

hey maybe I've found a bug that if we move the player to another club, after that I make a new player. suddenly all my edit has gone (the player that I have transferred to new club)

sorry if you don't understand the words

Sorry, i don't understand, can you explain again.

hey maybe I've found a bug that if we move the player to another club, after that I make a new player. suddenly all my edit has gone (the player that I have transferred to new club)

sorry if you don't understand the words

yup this situation same with me , if move transfer player in loan player (exp: contract with chelsea loan fulham ) will be crass app to open large database & lose the data to loaded database..

You "problem" doesn't sound the same....

Can you explain exactly what you issue is.

" Dong Nai" , " Hai Phong"  ....  But Not Work

can you confirm exactly what you are doing,,,

changing club names does work...which language do you use in game?

Every time I change a name of anyone it changes itself to Alvin Rouse. And there is no change at all. Why is this? Is there a solution?

Are you actually choosing a name in the drop down list or just typing the name and hoping thats what they will be called?

If you type the name its not going to work, you need to select a name from the drop down list.

If the name isn't there that you want, then create the name.

I've created a new name but on the filtered list it says Alvin Rouse (I'm assuming it'll be ok in the game). However the nation fails to change for the person i'm editing. Can this not change?

The 2014 Pre FMH editor works for me, but when making changes does not work, what do I do from the mobile connected to pc 

what is the difference between spain and spainsolo 

thanks

The 2014 Pre FMH editor works for me, but when making changes does not work, what do I do from the mobile connected to pc

thanks

You'll need to make sure quick Start is off too.

I've created a new name but on the filtered list it says Alvin Rouse (I'm assuming it'll be ok in the game). However the nation fails to change for the person i'm editing. Can this not change?

Even if you've created a new name(s) you still need to select not type it from the list.

You change the players nationality by choosing a new one from the drop down.

is disabled

thanks

is disabled

I have selected a nation from the drop down menu and when I revisit the player it goes back to what it originally was. The same goes for managers. Pretty much everything else seems to work well.

In germanysolo database i cant find players like ali karmi and freddy adu. I have large database on..... Whats the promblem?

is disabled

thanks

is disabled

What language is your game running in.

Without the editor are they on the database?

Yes they are in when i play the game. I dont know why they are not in the editor....

is disabled

thanks

is disabled

What language is your game running in.

spanish

I have selected a nation from the drop down menu and when I revisit the player it goes back to what it originally was. The same goes for managers. Pretty much everything else seems to work well.

Nationality does change in game, it just currently does reflect in the Pre Editor.

Logged as bug.

spanish

Try changing in game language to English and then see if they work

In germanysolo database i cant find players like ali karmi and freddy adu. I have large database on..... Whats the promblem?

Large db is a separate folder ...namely "extension", this is why you'll never find them in the germanysolo.

Hi, is there any way to change a player in a coach? I want to change the A.C. Milan coach with Seedorf, but he's a player, so I don't know how to do

Hi, is there any way to change a player in a coach? I want to change the A.C. Milan coach with Seedorf, but he's a player, so I don't know how to do

No. No way at present.

I have just found a pretty big bug:

Sending a player (who isn't on loan) currently does not work.

If the player is already on loan you can still change this and it works.

nothing worked :L not even wine, the app didn't even open :( it sucks! was well excited, haha why do i have to have macs :L

Can somebody send me England solo and England as i had deleted the backup i made  by mistake

nothing worked :L not even wine, the app didn't even open :( it sucks! was well excited, haha why do i have to have macs :L

School/college/uni/library/relative?

School/college/uni/library/relative?

More money than sense probably is why ;).

Übersetzung

I can also edit the extensions folder? when loaded into the editor I get an error message. what am I doing wrong?

Übersetzung

I can also edit the extensions folder? when loaded into the editor I get an error message. what am I doing wrong?

The extensions folder is the one for when you select "large database". It does not contain certain types of information which the program checks for, so it comes up with an error before you can start. I think the best bet would be to edit the country databases only

Übersetzung

Übersetzung

The extensions folder is the one for when you select "large database". It does not contain certain types of information which the program checks for, so it comes up with an error before you can start. I think the best bet would be to edit the country databases only

Currently looking into this, the best bet at the moment is to add the missing files from another one of the data folders and just be mindful that with the extention folder only to edit 

- Players

- Names

- Clubs

I've edited the italy database and it saved, but if I try to open it again there aren't players, clubs etc. Why?