Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 [Release] FMH 2014 Pre Editor v5.03.03

jaymarvels

See if you can so we can edit the extension folder .... I think in that folder to the failure of computer names if the game is in a language other than English.

Can somebody send me England solo and England as i had deleted the backup i made by mistake

you can delete all and download from si again. please copy your save and game.cfg file to other folder for backup

The name change does not work for a team, and create a player fails,But transferring players, and assign the team "b" works

The name change does not work for a team, and create a player fails,But transferring players, and assign the team "b" works

name change does work. please dont spread false information.

And creating players does work too as have been evident before.

There is an outstanding issue where if you play the game (FMH 2014 app) in a different language from English (e.g Spanish, French, Italian etc) Some of the name changes etc do not come through.

name change does work. please dont spread false information.

And creating players does work too as have been evident before.

There is an outstanding issue where if you play the game (FMH 2014 app) in a different language from English (e.g Spanish, French, Italian etc) Some of the name changes etc do not come through.

yeah, sorry, but I once took me an error creating players, renaming works in English

yeah, sorry, but I once took me an error creating players, renaming works in English

So in what way does creating player fail?

Now I do not get, it was net framework, is it possible that the error is something I set wrong?

Now I do not get, it was net framework, is it possible that the error is something I set wrong?

There is currently a bug (fixed in next update) where when you create a player the wage and value can't be greater than 32000

HOw do we add pictures to create players?

Find out the created players uid (go into the player list after creation) and add a picture as usual using the UID

hi guys when adding player, clone ronaldo for liverpool it says "VALUE WAS EITHER TOO LARGE OR SMALL FOR INT 16"

ANY IDEAS

hi guys when adding player, clone ronaldo for liverpool it says "VALUE WAS EITHER TOO LARGE OR SMALL FOR INT 16"

ANY IDEAS

Lots of ideas

1 read the thread!!

2 if you have read it you'd have noticed in a few places mentioned of a bug when creating players that the wage and value can't be higher than 32000.

I've already coded a fix and will be part of the update due in 1/2 days

thank you! got through first 9 pages, so thought id ask in the mean time!

thanks for the immidiate response

I was gonna say that its a lot to read through first and probably find that your problem isn't there but has been asked a?few times now haha

hello jay ^_^

i wanna ask something

i'm already could create a player and appear when i'm start a new game with a multiple league AND not using large database(but when i trying switch on large database the player still appear)

but why if i load a saved game the player i just created doesn't appear in my club?

fyi i'm using large database and multiple league (when i start a game that i saved)

and club i'm manage now is everton

thanks! :)

fyi i'm already switch off quick start at preferences and large database

Hello jay :) Great work with editor! I'm sure you must be working as some developer in real life :P If not - think about it.

I've got 2 small questions according to your masterpiece:

- when exactly function "swap clubs" is working? I edited one league (multiple belgium) to fill it in with unplayable clubs but I can't see any changes

- swapping representations (f.e. Scotland with Germany) caused .NET error and immediately forces to close application

Other edits which I made are working properly. I'm using large database and of course quick start is off ;)

Many thanks in advance for your time, patience and help.

hello jay ^_^

i wanna ask something

i'm already could create a player and appear when i'm start a new game with a multiple league AND not using large database(but when i trying switch on large database the player still appear)

but why if i load a saved game the player i just created doesn't appear in my club?

fyi i'm using large database and multiple league (when i start a game that i saved)

and club i'm manage now is everton

thanks! :)

fyi i'm already switch off quick start at preferences and large database

This is a PRE editor, so edits BEFORE a save is even made. Once you create a game and save it all the information the game needs comes from that save.

If you want to modify the save you need a Save Editor - which I haven't finished yet.

If by the editor the possibility to unlock germany national team.....

No.

To get the german national team you need 2 things:

1 - Add in players (which the pre editor can do)

2 - Add a human manager to mange them (which the pre editor can't do)

Hello jay :) Great work with editor! I'm sure you must be working as some developer in real life :P If not - think about it.

I've got 2 small questions according to your masterpiece:

- when exactly function "swap clubs" is working? I edited one league (multiple belgium) to fill it in with unplayable clubs but I can't see any changes

- swapping representations (f.e. Scotland with Germany) caused .NET error and immediately forces to close application

Other edits which I made are working properly. I'm using large database and of course quick start is off ;)

Many thanks in advance for your time, patience and help.

- Swapping Nations AND Swapping Clubs does error like you said, so I have added this as a bug

- Swapping clubs literally switches one club with another...swaps leagues, competitions, nations etc

It doesn't seem to work for me. I tried swapping a League 1 side for a Skrill Prem side, then released all players and manually signed players by changing club on player contract screen. However on mine it seems to mess up the database and when I start a new game most clubs are missing from the English leagues?

If I wanted to modify the starting database for, say, a game with English, Spanish, Italian and German leagues on and Large Database ticked, exactly which folders do I need to make the above amendmemt too?

If I started with English league only, bit with large database do I need to amend Englandsolo and extended databases?

It doesn't seem to work for me. I tried swapping a League 1 side for a Skrill Prem side, then released all players and manually signed players by changing club on player contract screen. However on mine it seems to mess up the database and when I start a new game most clubs are missing from the English leagues?

If I wanted to modify the starting database for, say, a game with English, Spanish, Italian and German leagues on and Large Database ticked, exactly which folders do I need to make the above amendmemt too?

If I started with English league only, bit with large database do I need to amend Englandsolo and extended databases?

If you read the post exactly 1 above yours you will notice there is a bug when it comes to swapping clubs.

This will be fixed in the update.

In terms of which databases..

If you load a single league up (e.g. Just England) you will need to modify englandsolo

If you load multiple leagues and England is your main league you need to modify England

Large db = Extension folder...there is a slight issue when it can't detect if it can load this folder, to work around this copy the missing files it states in the popup from another folder and load it. But remember that the Extension folder only effects:

- Players

- Names

- Clubs

Thanks. So if working on multiple leagues can I transfer someone that exists in the Spanish database into a team in the the English database? Even if that player wouldnt exist in a englandsolo game?

Thanks. So if working on multiple leagues can I transfer someone that exists in the Spanish database into a team in the the English database? Even if that player wouldnt exist in a englandsolo game?

Sorry...what are you trying to do?

Hes trying to get a player that appears in Spain's database but not on England's database onto the England database

Let's just say you want to move a squad player from one of the lesser teams in La Liga (say Almeria) to Forest Green in Skrill Prem. Now if I started a game with English as the primary league and Spanish as one of the secondary leagues, that player would exist in my game. However using the pre editor can I transfer that player from Spanish database into English database?

Let's just say you want to move a squad player from one of the lesser teams in La Liga (say Almeria) to Forest Green in Skrill Prem. Now if I started a game with English as the primary league and Spanish as one of the secondary leagues, that player would exist in my game. However using the pre editor can I transfer that player from Spanish database into English database?

You Edit the England folder, and transfer the player you want from one team to another.

If the player doesn't exist in the England folder then create him.

You Edit the England folder, and transfer the player you want from one team to another.

In my example that player would exist twice in my game then, as he would still be in Spanish league Also?

I can understand the difficulty with the save editor now with all these database variations!

In my example that player would exist twice in my game then, as he would still be in Spanish league Also?

I can understand the difficulty with the save editor now with all these database variations!

You're over thinking things!

Englandsolo = Only Selected England

England = Multi Leagues where England is your main league

Spainsolo = Only Selected Spain

Spain = Multi Leagues where Spain is your main league

There no combination of database files, apart from Extension.

So...

- if you are playing England only (englandsolo), then you edit this and swap the players around that you need. If the player doesnt exist, then create him.

- If you are playing England + Spain where England is your main leagues, you edit England, swapping who you want. If the player doesnt exist then you create him.

would have to add the ability to add editor to change league teams? 

example Real Madrid, La Liga,to Second Division

tnks

And if its extended database, do you have to edit England solo and extended? Or can you just transfer player in extended and it will show up in England solo game (with large database on of course)? This is when a player is in extended but not England solo database