Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 [Release] FMH 2014 Pre Editor v5.03.03

jaymarvels

Well its finally release time!

I realise you've all been waiting for this, so its finally here.

I'd like to express my thanks to Synthespian for the time he took to test and iron out all the major bugs.

If you do come across an issue please post.

I'll put a YouTube tutorial video up in a couple of days. For now you can follow this tutorial post.

It'll be to long to list all the features but here's a snapshot of what you get:

• Pretty much all that the Save Editor could edit so can the Pre Editor.
  • Ability to add custom names. Yes brand new names within the base data files!
  • Ability to create brand new players from scratch!
  • Created Players can have own in game pictures added (unlike myclub).
  • Ability to modify teams into "B" teams.
  • Ability to change City Attraction which can effect players joining teams.
  • Ability to change clubs Professional Status.
  • Send Players on Loan.

Note

• Player attributes are still incorrectly displayed as per FMH13 SE. I haven't solved the algorithm. Sorry!
  • Editing Finances will not be available due to respecting SI's business modal.
  • This will be for Android only. iOS user do not have access to the base files on standard devices from what I am aware.
  • .NET4.0FULL is required for this to work.

Virus Scanned here

Filecheck: MD5   59dca7c9ba642a75540c018ea3077458

Download Here

[screen Shots] (For those who haven't seen them)

ebbp8y.jpg

2rr4ais.jpg

4ruf75.jpg

2q35bt2.jpg

lyvj8.jpg

2wei51u.jpg

xlhtkz.jpg

mkjij4.jpg

This post has been promoted to an article

Great work :)

Just remember use of this voids all of my challenges and most of them posted on Vibe.

Just remember use of this voids all of my challenges and most of them posted on Vibe.

And it's not going to be hard to spot. :P

Gents ... I can imagine that my eyes have probably missed something, so if you do find anything make sure you try and detail the recreation steps of what happened.  

Oh ... and BACKUP YOUR DATA before you start.

It may seem obvious but if you make a copy of your FMH database files before you use this then you can quickly reset them, which will be much easier than re-downloading the app again. :D

Cheers for the pre-editor mate. Ive done a bit of playing around with it and it does work with ios versions. using iFunbox to extract the data. Im pretty sure it will work with non-JB devices also. Is there a limit to how many created players can be added? This is a great way to keep the databases updated with new youth players coming through teams.

Cheers for the pre-editor mate. Ive done a bit of playing around with it and it does work with ios versions. using iFunbox to extract the data. Im pretty sure it will work with non-JB devices also. Is there a limit to how many created players can be added? This is a great way to keep the databases updated with new youth players coming through teams.

how to put back updated data files in none_jb ios device?

Hi, Jaymarvels,

there is no common name (or nickname) in PE.

Can not add and can not edit common names.

And will add the funcation to add new clubs in database?

will you consider to add new manager?

1. Get iFunbox

http://www.i-funbox.com/

2.After iFunbox is installed. Connect your iDevice to your pc/laptop.

3.Run iFunbox and it should pick up your iDevice.

4.On the left hand side of iFunbox click on your device and click on "Raw File System-->User-->Applications"

5.Look for FHM2014 Folder. Click into theFMH 2014 folder then FMH 2014 folder below Documents.

6.Click on data and find the database folder.

Inside the database folder is were all the file system data is. I suggest copying the folders of your choice over to your pc. For example the englandsolo folder.

7.Load up the Marvels Pre-editor and then load the database folder (in this case englandsolo) it should load the database.

I hope this helps and works.

Not sure if this is a bug and i know you dont have an ios device but when creating a player and adding his position and secondary positions i start a new career and when i go to that player he has no specific position. none of his positions are highlighted on the pitch, usually for example a player is a CM he has the little green circle in CM, but the whole pitch is blank. hope this makes sense.

Can someone help me, i saved the gemanysolo database on desktop and then i load the database into the pre editor, It loads successful but i see nothing. No Team, no player?

What is wrong?

Can someone help me, i saved the gemanysolo database on desktop and then i load the database into the pre editor, It loads successful but i see nothing. No Team, no player?

What is wrong?

Once loaded on the left have you clicked "database" ?

What is wrong?

I have exactly the same issue :( I clicked on left side to database and on each panel I can't see nothing - no clubs, no players, no countries..

If it makes difference, I ran it under Windows 8.1

What is wrong?

I have exactly the same issue :( I clicked on left side to database and on each panel I can't see nothing - no clubs, no players, no countries..

Do you have .NET4.0 FULL installed?

This has been tested across 5 different machines.

Sorry to sound dumb but is this editor also for the ios?

Not unless you know of a way to explore iOS devices to get to the base files.

What is wrong?

Yes jaymarvels, I have installed .NET 4.5 so simply installer doesn't allow me to install 4.0 ;)

What is wrong?

Yes jaymarvels, I have installed .NET 4.5 so simply installer doesn't allow me to install 4.0 ;)

.NET4.5 doesn't supersede .NET4.0, you will still need .NET4.0 installed:

http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=17718

I will later on try it on another computer with Windows 7. Thanks jaymarvels for your help and patience.

On my laptop with Windows 8 it says, that .NET 4 is a part of already installed system and installer simply finish work without installing .net 4.

ah I had the same issue as others but it said to download NET 4.5.1 and not 4.0 so will try again later.

F**king EPIC work though Marvels!!

I will later on try it on another computer with Windows 7. Thanks jaymarvels for your help and patience.

On my laptop with Windows 8 it says, that .NET 4 is a part of already installed system and installer simply finish work without installing .net 4.

You may have the "Client" version installed, I'd suggest removing it (through the control panel) and then downloading off the microsoft website link I gave and reinstall

In terms of player creation I have never tested limitations but as a general rule of thumb I'd follow is that if you have a weak device don't push your luck!

Basically the more players you create the more resources you will take up, as I don't work for SI I don't know how close to the hardware limitations they have built it, I'm guessing they've pushed it as much as they can to run stable on as many devices as possible, this is shown by some devices having largedb and some not.

1. Get iFunbox

4.On the left hand side of iFunbox click on your device and click on "Raw File System-->User-->Applications"

5.Look for FHM2014 Folder. Click into theFMH 2014 folder then FMH 2014 folder below Documents.

Inside the database folder is were all the file system data is. I suggest copying the folders of your choice over to your pc. For example the englandsolo folder.

7.Load up the Marvels Pre-editor and then load the database folder (in this case englandsolo) it should load the database.

Not sure if this is a bug and i know you dont have an ios device but when creating a player and adding his position and secondary positions i start a new career and when i go to that player he has no specific position. none of his positions are highlighted on the pitch, usually for example a player is a CM he has the little green circle in CM, but the whole pitch is blank. hope this makes sense.[/quotethanks for reply. i know how to get data files from ios device. i want to know how put edited files back to ios device.

1. Get iFunbox

Not sure if this is a bug and i know you dont have an ios device but when creating a player and adding his position and secondary positions i start a new career and when i go to that player he has no specific position. none of his positions are highlighted on the pitch, usually for example a player is a CM he has the little green circle in CM, but the whole pitch is blank. hope this makes sense.[/quotethanks for reply. i know how to get data files from ios device. i want to know how put edited files back to ios device.

Sorry rseven.

Lots of info there.

What issue are you having?