Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 [Release] FMH 2014 Pre Editor v5.03.03

jaymarvels

I will later on try it on another computer with Windows 7. Thanks jaymarvels for your help and patience.

On my laptop with Windows 8 it says, that .NET 4 is a part of already installed system and installer simply finish work without installing .net 4.

You may have the "Client" version installed, I'd suggest removing it (through the control panel) and then downloading off the microsoft website link I gave and reinstall

I thought so, but I have both version installed - Client and Full. And of course I'm speaking about .net 4.0 version.

So as I assume it is needed to remove "client" version and leave only full one?

Sorry for posting here so many posts with my issues :( I simply cannot see .net installed on list in control panel. I ran tool verifying .net versions installed in system and it says, that I have client and full version of .net 4.0 installed in system.

Cheers for the pre-editor mate. Ive done a bit of playing around with it and it does work with ios versions. using iFunbox to extract the data. Im pretty sure it will work with non-JB devices also. Is there a limit to how many created players can be added? This is a great way to keep the databases updated with new youth players coming through teams.

how to put back updated data files in none_jb ios device?

Cheers for the pre-editor mate. Ive done a bit of playing around with it and it does work with ios versions. using iFunbox to extract the data. Im pretty sure it will work with non-JB devices also. Is there a limit to how many created players can be added? This is a great way to keep the databases updated with new youth players coming through teams. how to put back updated data files in none_jb ios device? 1. Get iFunbox

http://www.i-funbox.com/

2.After iFunbox is installed. Connect your iDevice to your pc/laptop.

3.Run iFunbox and it should pick up your iDevice.

4.On the left hand side of iFunbox click on your device and click on "Raw File System-->User-->Applications"

5.Look for FHM2014 Folder. Click into theFMH 2014 folder then FMH 2014 folder below Documents.

6.Click on data and find the database folder.

Inside the database folder is were all the file system data is. I suggest copying the folders of your choice over to your pc. For example the englandsolo folder.

7.Load up the Marvels Pre-editor and then load the database folder (in this case englandsolo) it should load the database.

I hope this helps and works.

Not sure if this is a bug and i know you dont have an ios device but when creating a player and adding his position and secondary positions i start a new career and when i go to that player he has no specific position. none of his positions are highlighted on the pitch, usually for example a player is a CM he has the little green circle in CM, but the whole pitch is blank. hope this makes sense.[/quotethanks for reply. i know how to get data files from ios device. i want to know how put edited files back to ios device.

Ah. I see what you mean...

This is very odd!!!

I will later on try it on another computer with Windows 7. Thanks jaymarvels for your help and patience.

On my laptop with Windows 8 it says, that .NET 4 is a part of already installed system and installer simply finish work without installing .net 4.

You may have the "Client" version installed, I'd suggest removing it (through the control panel) and then downloading off the microsoft website link I gave and reinstall

I thought so, but I have both version installed - Client and Full. And of course I'm speaking about .net 4.0 version.

So as I assume it is needed to remove "client" version and leave only full one?

Sorry for posting here so many posts with my issues :( I simply cannot see .net installed on list in control panel. I ran tool verifying .net versions installed in system and it says, that I have client and full version of .net 4.0 installed in system.

It'll be there called:

Microsoft .NET Framework xxxx

Not sure if this is a bug and i know you dont have an ios device but when creating a player and adding his position and secondary positions i start a new career and when i go to that player he has no specific position. none of his positions are highlighted on the pitch, usually for example a player is a CM he has the little green circle in CM, but the whole pitch is blank. hope this makes sense.[/quotethanks for reply. i know how to get data files from ios device. i want to know how put edited files back to ios device.

Ok...spotted what you have done.

You have forgotten in the Pre Editor to specify the players side.

So you have given the player a 20 for Midfield but you haven't given him anything for R/L/C this is why the pitch is blank

Can someone help me, i saved the gemanysolo database on desktop and then i load the database into the pre editor, It loads successful but i see nothing. No Team, no player?

What is wrong?

i have sam problem??

Can someone help me, i saved the gemanysolo database on desktop and then i load the database into the pre editor, It loads successful but i see nothing. No Team, no player?

What is wrong?

i have sam problem??

Make sure you've turned off "quick start" in your preferences/settings

Posted Today, 11:41 AM

Hi!!!! I do not work, modify spain folder, but nothing happens in the game .... : S

Hi!!!! I do not work, modify spain folder, but nothing happens in the game .... : S

Spain or Spainsolo?

quickstart off?

i simply copy, data folder to my pc (not using air android), instal pre editor....run pre editor, load data base from my pc, but there not any club, any player.....

Yes

Spain or Spainsolo?

quickstart off?

Spain and Spainsolo, quick start off .....

i simply copy, data folder to my pc (not using air android), instal pre editor....run pre editor, load data base from my pc, but there not any club, any player.....

- In FMH 2014 preferences is Quick Start on or off?

- Did you edit the solo folder or the full folder?

Yes

Spain or Spainsolo?

quickstart off?

If you load the pre editor back up and load the folder you edited can you see the changes you made in the editor?

Yes

Spain or Spainsolo?

quickstart off?

If you load the pre editor back up and load the folder you edited can you see the changes you made in the editor?

Yes

Spain or Spainsolo?

quickstart off?

Yes, I see .... the change that I make is club name, the original team is Lucena CF, and renamed to Almonte CF

Yes, I see .... the change that I make is club name, the original team is Lucena CF, and renamed to Almonte CF

Spain or Spainsolo?

- In FMH 2014 preferences is Quick Start on or off?

- Did you edit the solo folder or the full folder?

Yes

Spain or Spainsolo?

quickstart off?

in pre editor, i can not do any modification, because there not any club, any player, nothing.......sorry for my english.....

Spain or Spainsolo?

Spainsolo

in pre editor, i can not do any modification, because there not any club, any player, nothing.......sorry for my english.....

Have you followed the tutorial and loaded any data?

Spain or Spainsolo?

Spainsolo

Did you change both Long Name and Short Name in the Pre Editor?

Are you certain in FMH2014 you have turned off Quick Start in preferences?

I have just changed a team name with no issues.

Spain or Spainsolo?

Spainsolo

:wacko:  :blink:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  To me it does not work me .... But I do not desist .....

Spain or Spainsolo?

Spainsolo

yes, only i im not using air android, i am using USB cable to transfer data to my PC....after that i folow every step from tutorial.. do i need to use air android??  when loadin data i scren i says to me "checking if all database files exist" I go ok???

:wacko:  :blink:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  To me it does not work me .... But I do not desist .....

Mind answering my questions so i can help?

yes, only i im not using air android, i am using USB cable to transfer data to my PC....after that i folow every step from tutorial..

Any errors when you load?

Do you get a pop up confirming all files exist?

:blush:  :blush:  Sorry.... jajaaja Yes, I have turn off the quick start of preferences. I can do you send my folder?

:blush:  :blush:  Sorry.... jajaaja Yes, I have turn off the quick start of preferences. I can do you send my folder?

Sure..zip it up, use a clear file name so I know its yours and drop it here:

http://dbinbox.com/jaymarvels

Sure..zip it up, use a clear file name so I know its yours and drop it here:

Name: xantitxospainsolo.zip 

Uploaded ok! :D Thnaks you.... 

yes, only i im not using air android, i am using USB cable to transfer data to my PC....after that i folow every step from tutorial..

no errors...pop up, i go ok, and antoher ok....and nothing hapen

Name: xantitxospainsolo.zip 

Uploaded ok! :D Thnaks you.... 

Thanks.

You changes have worked...loaded spainsolo and there it is.. 2nd Division B4 Almonte CF

So once loaded and the progress bar closes if you click "database" on the left what happens?

Whatever the microsoft thing is just keeps constantly downloading onto my phone!!

:wacko: :blink: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: To me it does not work me .... But I do not desist .....

Odd, I'm having the exact same issue. Initially, everything seems to go off without a hitch, but when I click on "Database", there's nothing to be found.

Whatever the microsoft thing is just keeps constantly downloading onto my phone!!

This is a PC application?

Whats your issue? Have you looked at the tutorial?

Odd, I'm having the exact same issue. Initially, everything seems to go off without a hitch, but when I click on "Database", there's nothing to be found.

.NET4.0FULL installed?

:wacko: :blink: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: To me it does not work me .... But I do not desist .....

i tried to load england database, go ok to two pop up.....loading screen finish....and there nothing, when i triyed to save it says plese load database first....only create in folder england backup folder....

.NET4.0FULL installed?

Yes sir. I'll try reinstalling the package and report back.

Uninstall it and then reinstall with the link i posted above

i tried to load england database, go ok to two pop up.....loading screen finish....and there nothing, when i triyed to save it says plese load database first....only create in folder england backup folder....

You are using FMH2014 file and NOT FMH2013 files?

Uninstall it and then reinstall with the link i posted above

You are using FMH2014 file and NOT FMH2013 files?

fmh2014 file....just can not load the database....thanks anyway for help

fmh2014 file....just can not load the database....thanks anyway for help

Zip up the database folder you are trying to load. Name the zip clearly and drop it here:

I will take a look.