Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 [Release] FMH 2014 Pre Editor v5.03.03

jaymarvels

Hi.... Think you can be for language??

Sorry???

Yes, I use Spanish language in the game .... could be that the pre-editor does not work with that language translation of the game?

Hi.... Think you can be for language??

Sorry???

Yes, I use Spanish language in the game .... could be that the pre-editor does not work with that language translation of the game?

Nah, shouldn't be the issue.

Like I said...send me the folder you are trying to open with the Pre Editor and i will check.

just uninstalled 4.5.1 and installed 4.0 NET but still nothing on the editor?

i load the database then it says 'all files present' but doesn't actually load the database

any ideas?

i load the database then it says 'all files present' but doesn't actually load the database

any ideas?

- You are using FMH 14 files?

- You are selecting a specific countries folder?

any ideas?

- You are using FMH 14 files?

- You are selecting a specific countries folder?

yeah fmh14 files

and loading the England solo file

Has anyone solved if you can use this for ios I know you can get the files up using iFunbox but is there anyway to put them back onto your device after your done editing?

any ideas?

Same here.

@jaymarvels, I used a .net removal tool, to remove all the existing packages on my machine. I then installed the package you referred me to. Still the same issue persists, unfortunately.

I need some help...

Everything seem to be smooth on PC, I try to edited 1 club in england database and save edit when I finish. But when I copy it back to my device, loading game is error.

I've check again my edited england database on PC by your tool(fmh2014 pre editor), nothing appear (club, competitions....), no data.

Thanks

any ideas?

Same here.

@jaymarvels, I used a .net removal tool, to remove all the existing packages on my machine. I then installed the package you referred me to. Still the same issue persists, unfortunately.

At what point is it failing?

Can you list the steps please?

etc

I'm apprehensive as they has been tested over 5/6 machines, each with different OS configurations..

I need some help...

Everything seem to be smooth on PC, I try to edited 1 club in england database and save edit when I finish. But when I copy it back to my device, loading game is error.

I've check again my edited england database on PC by your tool(fmh2014 pre editor), nothing appear (club, competitions....), no data.

Thanks

What did you edit?

this app is work for me iOS iPad Mini (Jailed) , thanks user you are awesome !!!

but anyone know how to swap player ?? exp player barca to chelsea .. thanks

this app is work for me iOS iPad Mini (Jailed) , thanks user you are awesome !!!

but anyone know how to swap player ?? exp player barca to chelsea .. thanks

Go into Player 1 you want to swap, use the drop down to select what player to swap with, click save & close.

1. open the pre-editor

2. go to load database

3. choose englandsolo

4. says 'checking files'

5. says 'all files present'

6. then 'extracting files' quickly comes and goes then nothing happens

any ideas?

Same here.

etc

I'm apprehensive as they has been tested over 5/6 machines, each with different OS configurations..

I need some help...

Thanks

What did you edit?

I edited club Boston Utd with increasing all index and capacity, any limitted index ?

I edited club Boston Utd with increasing all index and capacity, any limitted index ?

Index?

just tried uninstalling and reinstalling but still same problem

- What steps are you taking

- What errors are you getting

- Can you send me the folder you're trying to load.

any ideas?

Same here.

etc

Thanks in advance for your help.

I've followed your tutorial to the T. Not exactly sure where it's failing, but one thing is for sure: I'm not getting any error messages that could possibly help explain why I'm not able to find any players/clubs etc in the database. 

I load a single database folder. Two messages pop up, confirming that all files are present and that they have all been loaded successfully. I then click on the Database tab on the left, and proceed to look for certain clubs/players.. to no avail. 

I have used the official FM Editor (so I do have experience with these types of tools), and I know this editor should be working in a similar way, but for the life of me, I'm unable to find anything or anyone in the database. It's basically empty, nothing shows up.

I've followed your tutorial to the T. Not exactly sure where it's failing, but one thing is for sure: I'm not getting any error messages that could possibly help explain why I'm not able to find any players/clubs etc in the database. 

I load a single database folder. Two messages pop up, confirming that all files are present and that they have all been loaded successfully. I then click on the Database tab on the left, and proceed to look for certain clubs/players.. to no avail. 

I have used the official FM Editor (so I do have experience with these types of tools), and I know this editor should be working in a similar way, but for the life of me, I'm unable to find anything or anyone in the database. It's basically empty, nothing shows up.

Send me the folder you're trying to load..

Index?

here's my editing

1. Reputation = 8000

2. Training  = 20

3.Stadium Capacity = 45000

4.Stadium Expansion Capacity = 50000

5. Maximum Attendance = 40000

6. Minimum Attendance = 20000

7. Average Attendance = 30000

8.City Attraction = 20

Also...try running it in Admin mode

Done!

I've tried that already. I've also tried playing around with the ' compatibility mode' options.

here's my editing

1. Reputation = 8000

2. Training  = 20

8.City Attraction = 20

Done the above on my englandsolo and its 100% fine :)

You must be doing something else.

Done!

I've tried that already. I've also tried playing around with the ' compatibility mode' options.

You folder works fine so I'm guessing its something to do with your PC's setup.

here's my editing

1. Reputation = 8000

2. Training  = 20

8.City Attraction = 20

Thanks but I edit it on my england (I play multi league: england, French, Italy, Germany) not englandsolo

Any ideas ?

here's my editing

1. Reputation = 8000

2. Training  = 20

8.City Attraction = 20

Thanks but I edit it on my england (I play multi league: england, French, Italy, Germany) not englandsolo

Any ideas ?

Well...if you edited englandsolo and then created a multi league game the changes in englandsolo will not come through at all.

That's very odd. Not sure what else to try to get it to work on my system. What exactly do you mean by 'fine', if you don't mind me asking? 

Anyway, thanks for the help.

That's very odd. Not sure what else to try to get it to work on my system. 

Anyway, thanks for the help.

Where are you located?

Where are you located?

Currently located in Europe (NLD) for a brief period. Does location matter though?

Where are you located?

Currently located in Europe (NLD) for a brief period. Does location matter though?

Maybe...just checking all possibilities 

Where are you located?

How would you in NLD write the date?