Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 New nations playable

vcadu92

fair play seems like it has a huge amount of room left makes me wonder why they didnt put more players in than they did tbh

I'm sure they tested it and I'm guessing they made a balance for stability...

How would this work on iOS? I'm not at home at the moment so can't try. Just drag it in to iTunes and fire up a save?

I did it through iFunBox the other day so I'm not to sure whether it would work :) worth a try though

I've got ifunb

I've got ifunbox and I've downloaded this, how do I actually get it to work on ifunbox though? I'm in the games files but unsure how to actually do this lol.

Download whatever version you want, extract the files as per normal, copy and paste the file onto the database section inside it without touching any of the folders in there and it should just write over it :)

Would it be possible to make Gibraltar playable?

If you found enough Gibraltarian players, yes, it is.

I know where there is 3 for starters...

Seriously, how many players would there need to be to make a nation playable???

50 ish to give you a ok national pool

So if I could sniff out say 50-75 players for a Gibraltarian National, is it actually an easy task to go on and make the nation playable...I haven't got a clue myself...

I might have a look about, do a bit research and see what I can find in the way of Gibraltarian Footballers :-)

So if I could sniff out say 50-75 players for a Gibraltarian National, is it actually an easy task to go on and make the nation playable...I haven't got a clue myself...

I might have a look about, do a bit research and see what I can find in the way of Gibraltarian Footballers :-)

They *don't* need to be real players, you could just create a them with random names...but for realism i'd suggest making as many as you can real players.

You can go on clubs' website and see the teams. It is what I did for other nations I made ;)

And as marvels said they don't need to be real ;) All the players I made were real except players from San Marino : 60% were Italian players I edited ;)

I will not make a new update soon since I'm leaving now until Sunday for holidays. Have a nice week everyone

You can go on clubs' website and see the teams. It is what I did for other nations I made ;)

And as marvels said they don't need to be real ;) All the players I made were real except players from San Marino : 60% were Italian players I edited ;)

I will not make a new update soon since I'm leaving now until Sunday for holidays. Have a nice week everyone

Cheers mate, if I find the players, would you be prepared to do the editing at a point when you have the time, as I dont have access to a computer...I am quite confident that I will find enough players without having to edit any others nationalities...

Enjoy your holidays mate

Just managed to sort my old mans old laptop out and got it running... Having a bash at Gibraltar... Do I have to use the Pre Editor and create players one at a time or changes.txt file to put them in the game, as at the moment I am using the editor... Also when it comes to stats, if I leave the values at 0 would stats be randomised in the game

have had a quick look at the San Marino club and they actually produce San marinian players

I would have thought they'd produce Italian players as in Italian league

have had a quick look at the San Marino club and they actually produce San marinian players

Its club nationality that makes the difference

There are both , San Marinans & Italians ;) I've added some San Marinians ;)

Are these national teams or leagues?

If you would read the posts you would see that it's the countries that are playable not the leagues. There's even screenshots.