Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 Future Skins?

GillSCFC1999

I've Been Creating Skins for Years Now... But since I joined FMHVibe, I have noticed that the one skin I have uploaded (Stockport) only has 3 downloads. So My Question to you is this:

Do You Want To Make a Skin for a team or just a neutral one?

Do You Not Have Time to Do So?

Would You Want Someone Else to Make It For You?

If So, Just comment or PM Me.

I've Been Creating Skins for Years Now... But since I joined FMHVibe, I have noticed that the one skin I have uploaded (Stockport) only has 3 downloads. So My Question to you is this:

Do You Want To Make a Skin for a team?

If So, Just PM Me.

I think the reason why your Stockport one has only been downloaded a few times is because its very specific...

If you have a look at some of the popular ones for FMH and even FM14 (e.g. Steklo) are more generic.

Do You Want To Make a Skin for a team?

If So, Just PM Me.

I think the reason why your Stockport one has only been downloaded a few times is because its very specific...

If you have a look at some of the popular ones for FMH and even FM14 (e.g. Steklo) are more generic.

True. I'm working on a few requests. I really just published the Stockport one to show a few people that I can actually make skins. Though, I'm struggling for ideas of my own. I was thinking Madrid, PSG and Barca. So far I have done Man U, Dundalk (prosherry) and Heracles (dmeister). So I'm free to ideas.

Also why create this thread if you want people to PM you? That is just a waste of this thread.

Well actually I intended to write comment or PM but I just didn't type that. I haven't been on this in ages and so never checked even when I first posted it. Will edit the OP. Thanks for noticing Dec. I'll correct it! :)

Arsenal FC please, WVGA

Will be done by next week due to high demand. Sorry if this is too long :)

Due to High Demand, the Barcelona, PSG and Man United skins will be put to one side. Sorry for any inconvenience :)

I would highly advise looking at some more neutral skins and not taking specific requests. If you do ones that everyone can use on all sizes they will get more downloads and help more people. Whether this is just a random skin that looks good or if it has a theme such as Sky Sports these are often more popular.

Right Dec. I'll edit the OP and also will complete the requests I already have:

Dundalk

Man City

Arsenal

Porto

Heracles

And the ones I originally stated when I PM'd you.

I had an idea for some generic manager skins, if I get time I'll try to knock up a few:

-Brian Clough Skin

-Bill Shankley Skin

-Sir Alf Ramsey Skin

Just thought a few skins in relation to managers would be a good idea!

The original poster has left the site so I'm not sure if these will be made, no one on Vibe seems to be making skins at this moment in time.