Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic Support your locals!

Dmeister

Hey guys, can you tell me some stuff about your local (or just favourite) club and how they are doing recently?

I'd like to know because this stuff just interests me, and it'll help me find out about all kinds of new clubs!

Ajax Are gone be champions of Holland

Yeah, for the 4th time in a row :(

Stockport - Doing Awful

Not doing awful on my old stockport career :P, we're winning the Premier league as we speak

Inter Milan (favourite) - Not all too good, bit of a hit and miss season, so many draws its unreal, hopefully next season proves better :(

Rotherham United (local) - First season in League 1 after being promoted last season and guaranteed play off spot, 8 points off automatic with 4 games to go so seems unlikely but not bad season for a newly promoted team

My locals are up for relegation from the football league - Torquay Plymouth and Exeter aren't impressing down in L2 either :/ My hometown Luton have just earnt a promo back to the FL And the team that's in my blood (mums side are all scousers) are close to winning the premiership :D

My locals are up for relegation from the football league - TorquayPlymouth and Exeter aren't impressing down in L2 either :/My hometown Luton have just earnt a promo back to the FLAnd the team that's in my blood (mums side are all scousers) are close to winning the premiership :D

Still Feel that Luton are just a copy of Stockport, the true hatters ;)

Oh I'm old, when I say conference I could mean conference north south or national :P

Also, it's the UEFA cup not the Europa league :lol:

I'm similar. I call the Europa League the UEFA Cup but I call the Conference leagues :

Conference

Conference North

Conference South

It's not even called the Skrill anymore. :lol:

I'm similar. I call the Europa League the UEFA Cup but I call the Conference leagues :

Conference

Conference North

Conference South

Skrill had a certain charm to it, the name i mean. :P

Conference

Conference North

Conference South

It used to be the Vauxhall Conference!

Conference

Conference North

Conference South

Isnt vauxhall a team name as well?

Conference

Conference North

Conference South

Yes, Vauxhall Motors from Elsemere Port.

But. They were to busy beating QPR to care :lol:

Conference

Conference North

Conference South

Yes, Vauxhall Motors from Elsemere Port.

But. They were to busy beating QPR to care :lol:

Wasn't QPR taken over by one of those oil sheiks? I don't really like those clubs.

We have one here in netherlands as well, Vitesse, you may heard of them because they are practically owned by Chelsea.

Yeah. I'd actually heard of them via FIFA 07 a few years back. We have Man City over here :( Can't stand them or there fans.

I know that feel.

Are Vitesse, by any chance, your rivals?

No, our direct rivals are FC Twente.

Around 20-30 years back, their director at the said wanted heracles out of everything, stating they were the only"true" club in the region...pff..their club got started in 1965, and we started in 1903. Don't take anything from a fusion club with a superiority complex :P

My local team Gateshead is doing quite well in the Skrill Premier. With a few more games to, they look like finishing in the playoffs and will hopefully get promoted.

This Thread Was A Brilliant Idea! One thing I noticed, nobody's local club is in the BPL. Your the one with the highest ranking team Dmeister :)

This Thread Was A Brilliant Idea! One thing I noticed, nobody's local club is in the BPL. Your the one with the highest ranking team Dmeister :)

Mine is, not for much longer though!

Who's yours?

Who's yours?

sunderland

Well, i'll be honest. I love the Eredivisie, but it's a giant joke if you compare it to the other, really tough competitions :P

I think Heracles would be a Championship team at best if they played in England :P, but i think they'd play lots of league 1 as well

On the topic of what Dmeister just said, I'd love to know how Celtic and Rangers would fare in England. I can imagine the two of them yoyoing between PL and Championship.

On the topic of what Dmeister just said, I'd love to know how Celtic and Rangers would fare in England. I can imagine the two of them yoyoing between PL and Championship.

Maybe we could do that in FMH, put all kinds of clubs in other divisions and see how they do! I wish we could do this IRL though