Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 [Release] FMH 2014 Save Editor 14.5.0.3.6

jaymarvels

Release Notes:

- Player PictureID added

Hey there, I'm new to this. Great work! Thank you so much for this great tool!

I've two questions...

1. Where can I find this PictureID within the Save Editor? I've found the PlayerIDs but no PictureIDs.

2. Can you already say when there will be an update for the SE which adds the ability to edit wages?

Thanks in advance!

I've two questions...

1. Where can I find this PictureID within the Save Editor? I've found the PlayerIDs but no PictureIDs.

2. Can you already say when there will be an update for the SE which adds the ability to edit wages?

Thanks in advance!

1. Look at the 6th picture in my release post

2. No idea, its an outstanding issue I had from last year.

Is there a way to edit financial status?

Nope...this is not available out of respect to SI/SEGA's business model for FMH.

Nope...this is not available out of respect to SI/SEGA's business model for FMH.

Could you try to just buy loads of players and have incredibly high wages?

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean?

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean?

If you wanted to make a clubs financial status poor or bankrupt could you do buy loads of players and have incredibly high wages?

If you wanted to make a clubs financial status poor or bankrupt could you do buy loads of players and have incredibly high wages?

I guess thats one way...the save editor though will not directly change clubs balance/financial state.

I've two questions...

Thanks in advance!

Thanks for the quick reply! LOL I've no clue why I didn't saw it. I must be blind. Sorry. :blush:

Just one more thing... In my game the 1st nationality of my player Adnan Januzaj is albanian instead of belgian. In fact he is playing for the albanian national team. I've tried to solve this issue while I just changed his 1st nationality to belgium with the SE but in the game he's still playing for albania. Is there a way how I can make him play for the belgian team?

I've two questions...

Thanks in advance!

Thanks for the quick reply! LOL I've no clue why I didn't saw it. I must be blind. Sorry. :blush:

Just one more thing... In my game the 1st nationality of my player Adnan Januzaj is albanian instead of belgian. In fact he is playing for the albanian national team. I've tried to solve this issue while I just changed his 1st nationality to belgium with the SE but in the game he's still playing for albania. Is there a way how I can make him play for the belgian team?

If you're using the original save then he's not going to stop playing for ALB and change to BEL. You'll need to make a new game.

I've two questions...

Thanks in advance!

If you're using the original save then he's not going to stop playing for ALB and change to BEL. You'll need to make a new game.

Thank m8. But if I start a new game, he'll again playing for ALB instead of BEL. How I can prevent him to play for ALB? What files I've to edit to change his nationality to make him play for the belgian national team from the get go?

I wish to have option to give your players 100% fitness and option to remove unhappy condition from your players

but thanks for your hard work

Any news on the update?

Today has been the first day I have physically been able to sit at my computer, if I am able to it will be tonight, otherwise, tomorrow.

Any news on the update?

Today has been the first day I have physically been able to sit at my computer, if I am able to it will be tonight, otherwise, tomorrow.

Please consider my requests, thanks

Any news on the update?

Sore bum?

Ouch, I know how that feels up the top but I dread to think how it is further down. Uugh it's horrible thinking about it :/ hope it heals up well.

Ouch, I know how that feels up the top but I dread to think how it is further down. Uugh it's horrible thinking about it :/ hope it heals up well.

What's making it it worse is that its pinching my sciatic nerve, can barely stand sometimes...i could probably live with the back, its the pain in my leg due to the pinching of the nerve.

Can't you apply pictures to the managers son? I renamed the picture to his ID but it won't show up ingame.

Can't you apply pictures to the managers son? I renamed the picture to his ID but it won't show up ingame.

He's a regen. Regens don't have photos.