Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 what.....i am forced to retire

juarum

what.... i am forced to retire by the game... Im on year 2042... is there anyway I can revolt this "retire decision"?

Sadly it's hard-coded for the sake of the stability of the game. Beyond 30 years things might start to go wrong.

Having just reached the end of a career i think they could do with making the retirement process a little more satisfying. A single, short message doesn't really cut it.

what.... i am forced to retire by the game... Im on year 2042... is there anyway I can revolt this "retire decision"?

Do you have a save just before you retire? Would be interested to see how the data is structured!

Do you have a save just before you retire? Would be interested to see how the data is structured!

I've got my Origi career saved just before the "Career Review" that ends it if that's any use to you.

I've got my Origi career saved just before the "Career Review" that ends it if that's any use to you.

Sounds good to me, I've never seen data that old :P never know what i'd find

Year 2048, forced retired... It hurts. Why can't I be immortal like refferees.. Same People still give yellow and red cards, even when they have 80+years, and they force retire me??!!