Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 PriZe presents: The Ziv a 4-1-1-3-1 formation

PriZe

PriZe presents: The Ziv  a  4-1-1-3-1 formation

Hi and welcome to the Ziv tactic description!

After starting a new challenge who at the moment is still secret, i was looking for a new fun tactic. I was using my Black Pearl tactic, but i wanted to have some more creativity in my tactic, and a tactic which suited my players a bit better.

After playing around with several setups i came up with this tactic which has been doing just to my striker for two season now.

Tactic:

1ZvaNdF.png6Hx5FGW.png

Team results:

8JFfMXs.pngkWdfPsM.png

Player results:

PmITo56.png

i started using a few months in too season 16/17, see the increase in goals compared to the season before?  :D   So 136 goals in two seasons with most games in the notoriously difficult Serie A. Sorry i can't show the name of the striker but will be posted soon :rolleyes:

What should you know?:

You will prolly choose a DMC for the DMC postion, but make sure he has good passing skills!

A bit obvious, but the WNG are important for the assist so look for high pace and good crossing skills

Having lot's of shots on goal, and trouble getting a goal? Try changing passing between direct and short and change WNG to INF

Hope you all have fun with the tactic. Please leave a comment if you use it, have feedback, tips and want to share results with the rest of FHM Vibe.

Cheers PriZe

I´ve been using this tactics with Spurs. Sold Vertoghen to Real for 47mil also sold Dawson and Ekoto, bought Doria and Benteke. Soldado has been beastly for me and Benteke coming of the bench also or when Soldado is not 100%. Kaboul is my other CB with Khumalo as my backup for them, I sure as hell need a better backup CB but who? Sandro owns DM with Capoue being a backup but never used. Wingers are Lamela and Chadli with Lennon, Townsend and rarely Falque being backup. Dembele is the CM with Paulinho as his backup. AMC I use Eriksen with Holtby and Sigurnosson or whatever you spell it as the backups.

I have played 16 as Spurs won 11, drew 2 and lost 3.

38 goals for and 11 against.

3rd in the EPL with 20 - 1st place is Chelsea with 23.

What training do use with zivkovic because when I brought him he was u happy with decs training even after turning motivation down

I´ve been using this tactics with Spurs. Sold Vertoghen to Real for 47mil also sold Dawson and Ekoto, bought Doria and Benteke. Soldado has been beastly for me and Benteke coming of the bench also or when Soldado is not 100%. Kaboul is my other CB with Khumalo as my backup for them, I sure as hell need a better backup CB but who? Sandro owns DM with Capoue being a backup but never used. Wingers are Lamela and Chadli with Lennon, Townsend and rarely Falque being backup. Dembele is the CM with Paulinho as his backup. AMC I use Eriksen with Holtby and Sigurnosson or whatever you spell it as the backups.

I have played 16 as Spurs won 11, drew 2 and lost 3.

38 goals for and 11 against.

3rd in the EPL with 20 - 1st place is Chelsea with 23.

looks like it is working for you mate :) great going! Thanks for the comment 

What training do use with zivkovic because when I brought him he was u happy with decs training even after turning motivation down

I stripped down attacking, with medium fitness, no defence no motivation, untill his stamina was good enough, it took quit some years to get him in to beast mode. about 3 years before you can fully enjoy him mate

I will try the tactic again, but this time with Schalke.

This will work mostly with a good team. It's very attacking! If you want a more stable one use the black pearl

This will work mostly with a good team. It's very attacking! If you want a more stable one use the black pearl

Ok i will test the black pearl with Schalke

This has become my default tactic, which I now build my team around. Last season with Inter (2031/2032 long term save) I cleaned up in all competitions, though the Italian national team, no just one player, the goalkeeper, let me down in the Euro championships with a rating of 4 and lost on penalties after 2-2. 2 shots 2 goals they had.

Anyway I digress! Using Natural ability players in their respective positions (i.e. light green, naturally can play there) and as often as possible in their preferred role this tactic worked wonders. I only lost 3 games all season with Inter, and 2 of those were the last 2 games of the season where I rested the whole first team to get them ready for the Italian cup and ECL.

Previous 7 seasons I've won the league with Arsenal and then Inter with a load of cup wins thrown in

I use inside forward role on the wings instead of winger but I don't think this makes a lot of difference. loads of goals (all mid and attack have at least 15 shooting)

D797F3C1-AF5A-4D04-A60E-005F31B48F1B.jpg

C0DA5F79-AB76-41B9-9FEE-0E4C5AF98DCE.jpg

... and still ranked 2nd. I guess that quarter final euro champs exit (and subsequent sacking) are the cause. 

So thanks for this one PriZe! Even better than the Black Pearl! :D

Looks like another great tactic doesnt work for me like alot of tactics on hear but seems to work wonders with everyone else.

Very frustrating when i see people play the same formation/tactics as me and i get destroyed and yet they smash it :(

Hey togehter i have a question how to download february database

Please don't double post.

You don't download it, it's part of an update from ages ago. In your preferences at the main menu you can choose which database to use :)

I like the tactic but it's really shaken at the back, concedes a lot and conceding many reds and yellows in the defence too. The attacking aspect is good but the defensive side of it doesn't work for me. Guaranteed Dortmund defence isn't the best but it's better than all bar bayerns attack I shouldn't be conceding so many... Any ideas? I've tried playing normal tackling still not working?

This tactic does conceed a lot, it only goes down for me over the years when i have a great squad in def mid and att.

You can try to switch off side off, haven't tried normal tackling myself, but should reduce amount of penalties or standard situation in front of your goal

Played this with Spurs after a few weeks of mediocre play (2 wins, 5 draws, 1 loss,) won the PL (was level on points with Chelsea heading into chapionship sunday, and hosted Chelsea. Beat them 2-1) and the EL. Soldado top PL scorer (28,) Ade #3 (15) and Eriksen (14,) Lamela (12,) and Capoue (11) lead the assist board. Kane with 16 goals in the EL, 4 hat tricks.

The one thing I wasn't so sure if was the defense; I just felt I was conceding too often, even though I had the second best defense in the league (25, second to United (22) of all teams) but nevertheless I was winning. Thanks a bunch.

Played this with Spurs after a few weeks of mediocre play (2 wins, 5 draws, 1 loss,) won the PL (was level on points with Chelsea heading into chapionship sunday, and hosted Chelsea. Beat them 2-1) and the EL. Soldado top PL scorer (28,) Ade #3 (15) and Eriksen (14,) Lamela (12,) and Capoue (11) lead the assist board. Kane with 16 goals in the EL, 4 hat tricks.

The one thing I wasn't so sure if was the defense; I just felt I was conceding too often, even though I had the second best defense in the league (25, second to United (22) of all teams) but nevertheless I was winning. Thanks a bunch.

I found this too early on, so I changed the BBM to a BWM and a lso got some wing backs with good (13-15+) defensive stats (postition, tacklng, strength, heading etc). Seemed to help early on when I was conceding a lot.

Anyone else notice that their players consistently get world player of the year all the time with this one? Not surprising when your striker gets 60 odd goals I guess, but I switched strikers in team and even joined another team - bam, world player of the year again! Not that I'm complaining .... :P