Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 AFC Ajax's Road To Europe

Armandeau

Frank de Boer was appointed to Ajax halfway season in 2010/2011. He started his career against AC Milan in the Champions League and won suprisingly with 2-0. Now, in 2013 (in game) he is hunting for 4 titles in a row.

The Ajax board espects to get Ajax back to the top just like Louis van Gaal did in the 90s.

K5L5RRT.png

The Danish FA also offered FdB a job. As the coach of the national team he has to bring Denmark to the World Cup.

July 2013
I was analysing my squad and thougt that I really need a new striker. Someone with a good shooting ability and strength. But I did not got a lot of transfer funds. So I looked at the free agents. And that was the place where I found my new striker: John Guidetti

g7MqLw6.png

Other transfers
In:
Bruno Martins Indi (13M)
Memphis Depay (8.75M p/ex)
Anthony Annan (3M)

Out:
Siem de Jong (14.75M)
Lasse Schøne (4M)
Lesley de Sa (p/ex)
Kolbeinn Sigtòrsson

After the transfers FdB made this tactic and thinks this is suitable for the Ajax squad.

ph8SX1d.png

uOAVZqp.png

Matches in July

Friendly
Ajax vs EVV 3-0
cKw543P.png

Dutch Super Cup
Ajax vs AZ 1-0
LD244sZ.png

In the first official game FdB got the first prize of the season.

Player Of The Month:
g7MqLw6.png

John did great in his first games. A funny fact is that he has Feyenoord as favoured club, the rivals of Ajax. But still he scored a really important goal against AZ.

Thanks for reading my first episode of this Ajax career. This is my first career and I ask you guys for some advice.

NEXT EPISODE SOON

August

This month is an important one. The last transfers are going to be completed.

Transfers

In:

Lucas Ocampos (LOAN)

Out:

Mike van der Hoorn (LOAN)

Matches :

Friendly

Ajax vs Excelsior M 7-0

FxC4bHO.png

International Friendly

Denmark vs Holland 0-0

DaFQb4r.jpg

Eredivisie

Ajax vs GA Eagles 5-0

Ot8TzTh.jpg

Eredivisie

SC Cambuur vs Ajax 1-6

PFsK2wJ.jpg

League Tables:

Eredivisie

FCb5mFf.jpg

Champions League

M5tyhLV.jpg

A really hard group. But no matter what I am going to try to get to the next round.

Player of the Month

ooSIUHa.jpg

Bojan did well in the 3 competition games with 2 goals and 2 assists. He had an average rating of 9.00

NEW EPISODES COMING SOON

September

This month there were a lot of matches. They include Champions League, Dutch Cup and the Eredivisie.

With Denmark I played some World Cup Quals and qualified for the play-offs against Portugal.

Matches:

World Cup Quals

Czech Republic vs Denmark

sw9YvED.png

Eredivisie

FC Twente vs Ajax 0-3

9ZZUGf0.png

Champions League

Manchester City vs Ajax 2-3

0hzSrP6.png

Eredivisie

Ajax vs Vitesse 1-0

iOsrOB7.png

Dutch Cup

Ajax vs Achilles'29 7-0

d6Bohce.png

Eredivisie

FC Utrecht vs Ajax 1-0

siz1h1h.png

Standings

Eredivisie

yG6AZwr.png

Champions League

Kfk14mt.png

World Cup Quals

h55xUzy.png

The reason that I lost against FC Utrecht is that we played 3 matches in one week. I could not use Depay and Serero because they were injured.

Player of the Month

ooSIUHa.jpg

Bojan played very good. Scored the most goals and a really important one against Man City.

NEXT EPISODE SOON

October *UPDATE*

This month came the conclusion of Danmark will qualify for the World Cup. That did not happen. We were knocked out by Portugal in the play-offs. This we also know of I will qualify for the next round of the Champions League.

The first day of October we played Dortmund. Memphis Depay was fit enough to play but I let Ocampos play on his position. That was a good decision. Ocampos scored and gave 1 assist. The other two were from Guidetti.

fFjT03f.png

The game against PEC Zwolle was not hard it ended 3-0 and we played very solid.

qpkBiZR.png

The next game was against a small team. Ajax travelled to RKC Waalwijk. For a long time I thougt that the game will end in 3 - 0. But late in the game Daniel de Ridder scored a consulation goal for the team from Waalwijk.

The game against Roda JC was nothing special. Bojan scored in the 1st minute and Guidetti scored the 2-0 in the second half.

tUwZRgf.png

The Champions League game against Anderlecht was suprisingly the hardest one. Not Man City or Dortmund, just Anderlecht. Scoring was hard.

They dominated the game until the end of the 1st half. Nicolai Boilesen scored in 45th minute from a bullet header. In the 68th minute the 2-0 was scored by John Guidetti AKA 'Goalmachine'

vJqdM1L.png

In the game against Heracles all my attackers scored (Depay, Fischer and Guidetti).

eAUNEIT.png

Dutch Cup was there. We had to play an amateur team. I rotated the squad a little bit. But still the game was incredible. We got the biggest victory so far: 10-0.

Next round we have to play NEC.

JJUdPEA.png

ro8YaRL.png

We are really doing great in the Eredivisie. With 11 games played we managed to get 10 wins and only one loss. That means I am 7 points ahead of FC Twente.

JAGHpUW.png

Champions League is going better than expected. With the full 9 point out of 3 games we are the proud leaders of group A.

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i.imgur.com/qW33coz.png[/img

Player of the Month:

8UIkMBN.jpg

GaqyqDS.jpg

Yes. Guidetti again. So far he scored 9 times out of the 7 games this episode. That brings him on a total of 17 goals out of 17 games.

Thanks for reading this episode. Leave suggestions for what players I have to buy in the transfer window.

See you guys next time when I will show you the updates of november

No I prefer Guidetti. I play Hoesen in Jong Ajax. Would you like that I post the Jong Ajax matches too? Sometime I promote him and let him play as a subsitute.

November

I think that I will resign from the Danmark national team. We were really struggiling to beat Burkina Faso. We won the game 2-1 but it is not a good result.

This month started with a gsme against ADO Den Haag. It was a really easy match. We won 3-0 by goals from Bojan (2) and Klaassen.

2vptTC1.jpg

A Champions League game. Manchester City travelled to Amsterdam and they went home with nothing. We beat them 2-0. John Guidetti scored against his old club. In the 85th minute I subbed in the star-man from Jong Ajax; Danny Hoesen. One minute later, he scored.

GUfCtI5.jpg

This month I promoted some players from the second team.

Rsh0myr.jpg

I am not really going to use him. He is going to be a back-up behind Danny Hoesen and John Guidetti.

oyuxp9D.jpg

I am training Kishna to be the subsitute of Memphis Depay. He is really talented and I will use him in the future.

TCPIrzc.jpg

This is a talented player. He is going to be a back-up for Viktor Fischer.

The next game: sc Heerenveen vs Ajax. This match we played bad. It looked like we were a different team! Not the winning Ajax team from this series. We lost 1-0 by a goal from Uche Nwofor.

DPKr7JQ.jpg

An easy match. NAC Breda was playing like a little baby. We chrushed them with 6-1 in the Amsterdam Arena.

Z8pFC3x.jpg

We beat AZ earlier this season. They could have studied our tactics. Then they could have beat us. But they did not. We beat them 2-0 by goals from Hoesen and Guidetti.

RL756fh.jpg

This Champions League game was the first one we did not win. Over 80000 people watched the match in the Dortmund stadium. Our team was not experienced enough. They were to nervous and we played 1-1

i0gmvVn.jpg

Nobody can stop us in the Eredivisie. No chance that somebody is going to catch up with us.

6whswpO.jpg

With 13 out of 5 games we are already sure for the second round.

Next month we will know who will be our opponent.

d4VDNXR.jpg

Player of the Month

5eoQ46W.jpg

The best player from the promoted ones. Scored a couple goals and gave some assists. Unfortunatley he is not happy at the club. Maybe I have to sell him in January if he does not change his mind.

Next month:

Feyenoord vs Ajax 'De Klassieker'

Draw Champions League

Dutch Cup

Please give me some suggestions for the transfer window.

Next episode soon