Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe Site Feedback and Suggestions

Davis

Thanks mate, it costs but it is worth it in my opinion and also makes everything safe and in the site. Just members need to pass moderation due to the things uploading into the site and we need to ensure they are safe.

After consulting with the staff I have decided to change Players/Teams to Players, Teams & Leagues and also Team Guides/Discussion to Team & Leagues Guides/Discussion. This now means you can talk about the Premier League as a whole in FMH in the section and not just seperate clubs.

If someone wants to post a guide on a club then it can turn into a guide/discussion but if not then they can post a discussion thread though I encourage a guide as the first post.

Ye probably not very constructive this comment but nonetheless great site guys.... Easy on the eye, nicely split up in sections and just basically all I'd ever look for in a handheld FM site.... If only more sites were as easy to navigate through...

Thanks for the wonderful feedback. My aim was to make it easy to navigate so I am glad I achieved it though I will obviously try to improve the site and keep it so easy :).

Welcome to the site by the way.

Eagar to hear all your feedback and improvements :).

Currently Downloads is offline for a day or two while it is upgraded to a better version so it may look bad for a bit but you will see when it is done (hopfully nothing is lost).

One problem is that I appear to be having trouble inserting a picture into my posts, I don't know if its just me though. Is there a specific place in which you have to insert the link to your pictures from? I've been attempting to insert links off google images and it hasn't been working.

For example - images%3Fq%3DCrewe%2BAlexandra%2Bphotobucket%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DX%26rlz%3D1T4SNYK_en-GBGB299GB299%26biw%3D1169%26bih%3D542%26tbs%3Disch:1,isz:lt,islt:qsvga&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=269&vpy=192&dur=3024&hovh=254&hovw=199&tx=115&ty=114&ei=6ckPTYmBDI-DhQfH74S4Dg&oei=6ckPTYmBDI-DhQfH74S4Dg&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=20&ved=1t:429,r:7,s:0

That was supposed to be an image inserted but it hasn't worked!! Any reason?

I am going to be honest, this is not FMHVibe's error it is yours. You are pasting the URL in of the screen not of the image. You need to click "View full size image" then paste that URL.

Just a question, there are times when more than one image is to be shown off of tinypic and sometimes will not show one of the images and just has the text 'posted image' and you have to refresh to see it.

Ok 1 thing i love is downloads i love to edit my game as much as i can i would like a download of an account with a team but full of great regens just a thought

Anyways i have enjoyed being on here with the downloads being nominated for Member of the month i didnt win but i didnt even expect to be nominated ( didnt even know anything about it until like near the end ) And dec and the staff are great always helping me with stuff

A download full of regens would be hard, would mean editing every player with random values and transferring them to random teams so the teams don't look the same.

Thanks for the feedback, I know FMHi does something like that so maybe it will come into next years game. This is site feedback though so improvements for the site ;).

I know you can do it on the PC version where it just use fake player names and stats, it would really show how good you were at spotting talent, but at the same time, it would be hard to post that career onto Vibe and keep people interested as no one will know any of the players.

Oh and Dec, FEATURED SLIDESHOW, FEATURED SLIDESHOW, FEATURED SLIDESHOW! :D