Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe Site Feedback and Suggestions

Davis

my opinion on the logo is its looking good clear and simple, to spice it up periodically maybe the logo could adapt to the seasons for example a xmas tree along side or in the back ground holly on the badge etc etc the same subtle changes when its St Paddys day or easter and so on.

I noticed in the my profile section I can only select one nationality, now this may be personal preference butIi have dual nationality. So just like in FMH players have two nationalties. would it be possible to add this feature?

ill try and think of more but its my bedtime now yawwwn life of an airport shift worker lol

Logo - Check the staff room mate there should be some information for a log in to see the new Vibe ;) (shh).

Nationality - That is true but a lot of people just select the one they regard to be (such as I am 3/4s English and 1/4 Irish but I regard myself as English). I don't want to add so many fields to overload a regular user, sorry.

People using the PM system to advertise their shit on this place should be banned. Anyone wanting to send me a pm saying "click this link for my <enter name> competition" will receive a very angry retort! If I wanted to get involved I am more than capable of finding the fucking thread.

/rantover

You know you really need to calm down, totally off topic, and in your PM reply you don't have to use abusive language "f*** off you irritant" is what was said, and I don't think advertising Is illegal in PM, is not on threads it's illegal because that makes it off topic, but maybe I wrong,and if I am I will stop.

So dec if people want the FMH06,07,08,09 threads were should I put it

Please don't send people a link to your stuff because the only way to know it's good is if people view it. I have done it once or twice but it's only to people who read it. And they tell me when their update is up because I am interested.

You know you really need to calm down, totally off topic, and in your PM reply you don't have to use abusive language "f*** off you irritant" is what was said, and I don't think advertising Is illegal in PM, is not on threads it's illegal because that makes it off topic, but maybe I wrong,and if I am I will stop.

So dec if people want the FMH06,07,08,09 threads were should I put it

Explain how my last post was off topic? I am making a suggestion in the first sentence. As for the rest of the crap you just typed out, why do I care? You have a right to advertise I have a right to react.

It's like junk mail to be honest, you send me shit and I'll send you a foul mouthed reply. <_<

Okay fair enough dec, I thought it would be okay as it's not spamming or anything, and deano you really didn't have to be so abbusive in your PM that will get you banned

Okay fair enough dec, I thought it would be okay as it's not spamming or anything, and deano you really didn't have to be so abbusive in your PM that will get you banned

Don't be a cock all your life. Believe me when I say that PM was polite for me.

Spamming can be used as a term for many things, in this case it is as it is overusing the system for no real purpose.

Deano - If you think I am going to ban him for a PM I have never seen you are wrong, also when you send someone random messages like that you aren't always going to get a pleasent answer as it is annoying so I sympathsise with him. If you report the PM I will give him a little word though and not a ban as it will be very harsh.

That's another thing, can you please stop acting all high and mighty like you decide things such as when the line is drawn and such as to be honest when I own the site and run it you cannot say to me to draw the line.

I'm not, I'm ending the dispute between me and deano, and other people do it aswell not just me

Line drawn wasn't meant to be for you.

Tit for tat Sham shouldnt have done it but the response from Deano was it needed?

I made a suggestion with no direct link to Shamrock. He came in here being all defensive. I am far from the typical forum drone who is scared to say what I think.