Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 FMHVibe's FMH2014 2014/15 Updates - 03 September 2014

Dec

I've turned off quick start option, but I can't find the large database option...if I turn off the quick start option, but I have the use real player option turned on, all the players haven't Real name

I've turned off quick start option, but I can't find the large database option...if I turn off the quick start option, but I have the use real player option turned on, all the players haven't Real name

Your game isn't legal!

Try to use version 5.3  ;)

Your game isn't legal!

You cannot accuse someone without knowing all the facts. As it happens this has been a common problem with the updates which has been solved by updating to 5.3.2. So don't tell someone that they've pirated until they make it clear they have.

Where is your game from? Most common problem with this is that your game is illegal.

The update is not worthless, that is rude. We are working hard to add players who aren't on the game which isn't our fault but SI's. If you can do a better update please do, we use English as primary as that is most popular and editing each individual league structure would take months.

I'm not trying to be rude. I'll give you an example:

I want to play as Milan, I load England without large database, Italy and two other nations. I start as Milan, I go to squad page and the squad is missing multiple players who were previously in the game but now have suddenly disappeared:

Muntari, Essien, Zapata, Zaccardo. There are 4 players who I need to rotate in to maintain stability.

Saponara and Poli are back with Empoli and Sampdoria, even though they are owned by Milan

And Albertazzi and Mastour are not yet created.

Add all those players up and you're missing 8 players from the squad.

The problem is, by loading england and not having a large database, the game removes 4 players...

Calling an update worthless is rude no matter what.

Mastour has been created, all players listed are on the game.

I will fix Poli and Saponora though but don't be rude!

You do realise though that the large update only has 500 more players to the one we have created? Essien, Muntari, Zapata and Zaccardo are on though, I just checked the editor.

Guys please help me!!

I do what instruction say,but my fmh not been updated till now,please help :(

(I am android user)

You should disable "quick start" option in Settings 

Guys please help me!!

(I am android user)

Should i disable before install or after install

Guys please help me!!

(I am android user)

Should i disable before install or after install

After installing the patch you should disable quick start a make a new career 

How to overwrite all??

Android

I did the steps but when I took man u this what I got..random players

If you're asking what I think you're asking, then delete the app and reinstalling it is probably the simplest way of going about it.

When I turned quick start active then the player were normal but not with the update like falcao

Quick Start needs to be turned off for the updates to work.