• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Who Dirtboy Thinks You Should Manage in FMH15

dirtboy

Who you should be managing on FMH15

1. Chelsea

mhy3qJc.jpg

Chelsea have made great summer signings-Cesc Fabregas to replace club legend Frank Lampard, Filipe Luis to replace Ashley Cole, Thibaut Courtois back from Atlético to probably replace Petr Cech, and, most importantly, Diego Costa to eventually replace the famous Didier Drogba (although Drogba did return).

Chelsea are my rich club of choice, because they are probably favourites for the Premier League title this year and have a good squad (and I follow them). The goalkeeper situation is extraordinary, with world class keepers Courtois and Cech in the squad! A title first season is a must.

2. Dover

SlFxZTS.jpg

Everyone loves a lower league career, and Dover Athletic is my club of choice for FMH15. I will say that I don't know much about them, apart from the fact that they're finally back in the Conference Premier after 12 years.

The only reason I picked then is because I've had successful careers with them before, but it would be nice to see someone else give them a go :P.

3. Lille

JJQhjGx.jpg

The French side managed to come third in Ligue 1 last season but unfortunately lost early in the Champions League qualifying. Of course, this won't be replicated on FMH, and you'll be able to take Les Dogues into an all too rare group stage appearance.

Domestically though, the challenge is competing against the billionaire-bankrolled PSG and Monaco. With these sides odds on favourites to come top two, it will be hard to wrest a spot out of their grip, but should definitely provide a good challenge.

4. Atlético

b7KHBFH.jpg

Everyone remembers Atlético's famous La Liga win and Champions League run against the absolute powerhouses Real and Barca although they had a wage bill smaller than QPR's. However, the big clubs have come calling, with Diego Costa, Filipe Luis and Thibaut Courtois (recalled from loan) heading to Chelsea, as well as David Villa and Sergio Asenjo leaving, some serious squad rebuilding is needed.

Atlético have showed they can bounce back from players leaving though, and Mario Mandzukic has signed from Bayern. He is shaping up as a Costa replacement, just as Costa replaced Falcao before him. The Atlético Madrid challenge will surely be popular for FMH15.

5. Western Sydney

M3QYY59.jpg

The Wanderers were only founded in 2012, but have enjoyed relative success in the A-League, winning a minor premiership and finishing second in the finals twice. However, they face serious rivals-Melbourne Victory have signed target man Besart Berisha from Brisbane, Sydney FC have title winning coach Graham Arnold at the helm, and of course Melbourne City (recently taken over) have brought in David Villa on a guest stint.

You should be challenging for the title, and, depending on the game start date, could be involved in an Asian Champions League semi final with FC Seoul, another chance for a trophy.

6. Rangers

hK4l9Ig.jpg

Glasgow Rangers are one half of the Old Firm which has dominated Scottish football almost since its inception. But they have fallen on tough times recently, with bankruptcy seeing the club relegated to the fourth tier of Scottish football.

They've started the climb back up, and now sit one promotion from the Premiership. It won't be as easy as you think, with Edinburgh rivals Hearts and Hibernian both plying their trade in the same division, and if you get promoted success won't come straight away.

International Management

Australia

05c3Lux.jpg

My nation Australia ended up failing at the World Cup, not coming away with a single point. Although the performances were decent and the group was hard, the Holland loss could have so easily been a win and we dominated against Chile for large periods of the game, making it extremely disappointing to come away without anything.

The only thing that cheered me up was Tim Cahill's wonder goal and England not making it out either

:P

A true finisher other than Tim Cahill is desperately needed, but don't lose hope. Daniel de Silva recently sealed a move to Roma, and he will be one for the future. With the home Asian Cup on the horizon you'll be expected to go deep in the tournament.

Brazil

gt0yWp6.jpg

After scraping through to the semi finals, Brazil were absolutely humiliated by Germany in their first home World Cup since 1950. With stars like Neymar and Marcelo in the squad, you'll have to hit the ground running for the Copa Amèrica in 2015, where a win will be expected.

Nice work, Australia really doesn't appeal to me. Atletico are interesting as they look to rebuild and have signed some good players.

Thanks mate, I only put them in because I'm from there tbh :P

i dislike Western Sydney,my favourite club gzeverygrand was defeat by it.And every fans here hate Western Sydney very much. go diving,Western Sydney

i dislike Western Sydney,my favourite club gzeverygrand was defeat by it.And every fans here hate Western Sydney very much. go diving,Western Sydney

That's why I love Western Sydney-the Guangzhou coach is paid five times more than the entire Wanderers squad, but they still got through ;).

That's why I love Western Sydney-the Guangzhou coach is paid five times more than the entire Wanderers squad, but they still got through ;).
oh。。。good luck to you in the final