Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Series Why many people want Germany be playable

Alif Mancunian

Hi the Vibers,

I know (and if you don't know you can look for it in this site) that many of you (and I) want Germany will be playable. Even there are some vibers who make a Germany Save, but we are want the original aren't we?

And below, i'll tell you some reasons why I (and maybe you) want Germany be playable :

1. Has many young potential Players

Try to mention it all will make my hands are struggle to write again. Götze, Reus, Goretzka, Ter Stegen, and many more. Almost all vibers want at least one of them in their club. We'll be glad if we can play them in one team without spend the budget. Interesting.

2. World Cup Winners

I know this wish has there before Germany won 1-0 vs Argentina in World Cup Final. But, with the fact they have won the WC so it more likely to see and play them in FMH.

3. Make new challange idea

Beat Klose's record with another germany player maybe. Well, new team means new challange.

Maybe there some reasons that i haven't told in this thread yet but well, reasons above are my reasons. Feel free to type your reasons below.

Thanks for reading,

Alif

The difference with FM is that they've made it really easy to make Germany and Japan playable. It's something as simple as deleting a bit of text behind the scenes. So the function of Germany calling players is actually in the game and regens are used instead. For whatever reason that's not an option in FMH.

I have coded in a way for the SE to allow a international German manger

Jay is there a text file inside? There must be something in the coding. Haven't you checked the Database? I have a jailbroken iphone and well I can access every file for ios. I was wondering if you needed any help, maybe reverse engineering the new game when it comes out. To like enable the german manager calling up the players etc. Or if SI doesn't allow this then disregard what I have said.

I have coded in a way for the SE to allow a international German manger

Jay is there a text file inside? There must be something in the coding. Haven't you checked the Database? I have a jailbroken iphone and well I can access every file for ios. I was wondering if you needed any help, maybe reverse engineering the new game when it comes out. To like enable the german manager calling up the players etc. Or if SI doesn't allow this then disregard what I have said.

Theres no "hidden" inc file like in FM PC, or some secret setting in the base data files, its not as easy as FM PC.

I have tried to modify the base data files to enable real player call up but this never did anything in game.

Only way I've worked out is by editing the save file, in this way you transfer yourself (human manager) as the international german manager, and call up at least 1 real player..when you load the game back up you're able to then manage and call up real german player.

I don't think theres a way to force the AI to call up real players.