Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 The 1000 Goal Challenge:

Ashez

The 1000 Goal Challenge:

The Same Challenge But A New Host:

I'm sure you all know about this challenge by now but Scott has asked me to host it for this year so here i am   :D.

The Rules:

• You can manage any club in any league
  • Player can be real or regen
  • No preferences/unlockables
  • No uses of text changes or the save editor
  • No cheating - Restarting to avoid injuries counts as cheating!!
  • International goals count, but only the ones scored in game. So real life goals the player starts on don't count.
  • You have to earn international management, so you can not start with it.
  • A career can be posted but screen shots are needed as evidence.
  • If requested you must upload your save so we can check no cheating has taken place via the save editor, failure to do this will result in you being rejected from the leader board.
  • Own formations only
  • SI databases only
  • No Myclub or created players

Sunny and myself also wrote a guide on how to go about this challenge which can be found here: http://fmhvibe.co.uk...goal-challenge/

Leader Boards:

Member: Batigoals

Player: Malcom

Clubs: Corinthians, Atletico Madrid, Man United and Ajax

Games Played: 1113

Goals Scored: 1114

Career Link

Member: Sammy_Davids

Player: Thalles

Club: Sao Paulo

Games Played: 666

Goals Scored: 1020

Career Link

Member: Ashez

Player: Carlos Fierro

Club: SL Benfica

Games Played: 880

Goals Scored: 1002

Career Link

Sorry if i sound dumb, but when you say "no uses of text changes" do you mean if I used the changes.txt to have real names for teams and competition a succesfull 1k attempt wouldnt count?

Thanks for the update Ashez, I totally forgot to post it in here.

Minor correction pls.

Games played: 1113

Let's see how long this lasts.

@Bati: Sorry mate, such a strange typo lol, I'll fix it shortly :).

@Jason: At the end is fine mate, as long as the evidence is provided it's all good :).

I know that's my problem, can't make my mind up. Is there players that get used all the time, I'm trying to avoid doing it with a usual suspect.

anyone but berardi please :P

If you want to be original I'd stay away from the "wonder kids" and find your own striker, for a who's who of who's done it in the past you could check the previous years challenge threads :).

Okay so I've started the challenge with psg using Leo as my champion striker. He's off to s great start with a hat trick in the first match. I've went through the wonderkid list and didn't see him, please tell me I didn't miss him

Hi Ashez

I'm really interested in attempting this challenge but would like to try something a little different. I always see it done/attemped with wonderkids or 17 year olds etc.

Is there a record for the oldest player at the start of the game that has completed this challenge?

Hi Ashez

I'm really interested in attempting this challenge but would like to try something a little different. I always see it done/attemped with wonderkids or 17 year olds etc.

Is there a record for the oldest player at the start of the game that has completed this challenge?

I know PriZe tried it with Ronaldo here: Oldest 1KC

I would say it's very league dependent. In Brazil you may get away with a 24/25 year old. In Portugal or France, maybe a 22 year old. In the English Premier league it's very hard regardless of age so you are going to want the best, youngest player you can get.

Hi Ashez

I know PriZe tried it with Ronaldo here: Oldest 1KC

Wow that is crazy difficult. I'm guessing he didn't complete the challenge as he hasn't updated it in 6 weeks or so.

I'm thinking of using a 25 year old (well, nearly 26) but wasn't sure if it would be achievable.

I completed it with CR7 in 2013 and I believe that is the oldest, as Billy said a lot would depend on the league and so on but it's hard to judge with older players as you don't know how long they'll last and most attempts I've heard about have failed.

A 25 has roughly 7-8 years before the decline starts then possibly a few more lesser seasons but in his main seasons you need to be constantly hitting 100-125 for eight years.

IMO there are better ways to try and be unique.

I completed it with CR7 in 2013 and I believe that is the oldest, as Billy said a lot would depend on the league and so on but it's hard to judge with older players as you don't know how long they'll last and most attempts I've heard about have failed.

A 25 has roughly 7-8 years before the decline starts then possibly a few more lesser seasons but in his main seasons you need to be constantly hitting 100-125 for eight years.

IMO there are better ways to try and be unique.

Thanks for your reply Ashez.

To be honest I'm open to suggestions :D

Edit: Or is there something you've wanted in particular to see attemped but no one has yet?

Challenge completed...

Now, I am a bit gutted I didn't do a career post with this one but I was looking at trying out a few different tactics and wasn't sure if my chosen player would do but I was wrong!!

The player, RAFAEL RATÃO

10qfoug.png

Here he is with a terrible goal celebration!

Now he has just broken the 1000 goal mark at the age of 40! Now in his 22nd season with Porto! Incredible as I managed to postpone his retirement 3 times to carry on with the challenge, I had all but given up a few seasons back due to his declining stats. He never really kick on, even after IT. He never won a cap either!

2hg9uf7.png

r0qtxe.png

He is still scoring and I might get one more season out of him, what a player!