Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Key Attributes for each player role

Dec

Each player role will have primary attributes and secondary attributes, a primary attribute should be be very high and secondary be high (e.g. 15+ and 10+ for top teams though obviously the more 20s they have in these attributes will be desired.)

Player role Primary Attributes Secondary Attributes
Goalkeeper Aerial, Agility, Handling, Reflexes, Communication, Kicking, Decisions, Throwing, Positioning, Teamwork, Pace
Sweeper Keeper Agility, Handling, Reflexes,Kicking, Positioning, Pace Aerial, Communication, Throwing, Decisions Teamwork
Sweeper Decisions, Positioning, Stamina Aerial, Tackling, Pace
Limited Defender Aerial, Tackling, Decisions Aggression, Positioning, Strength
Central Defender Aerial, Tackling, Decisions, Positioning, Strength Aggression, Teamwork
Ball Playing Defender Passing, Tackling, Decisions Aerial, Technique, Positioning
Full Back Dribbling, Tackling, Stamina Aerial, Passing, Decisions, Movement, Positioning
Wing Back Crossing, Dribbling, Tackling, Decisions, Stamina Technique, Movement, Positioning, Teamwork, Pace
Deep Lying Midfielder Passing, Decisions, Teamwork Tackling, Technique, Creativity, Positioning
Ball Winning Midfielder Tackling, Aggression, Strength Dribbling, Decisions, Positioning, Teamwork, Stamina
Central Midfielder Passing, Decisions, Teamwork Technique, Movement, Positioning
Box To Box Midfielder Shooting, Tackling, Stamina Passing, Decisions, Movement, Positioning, Teamwork
Advanced Playmaker Passing, Creativity, Decisions, Teamwork Technique, Movement
Inside Forward Dribbling, Movement Passing, Shooting, Technique, Decisions, Teamwork
Defensive Winger Dribbling, Tackling, Decisions, Stamina Crossing, Movement, Positioning, Teamwork, Pace
Wide Midfielder Dribbling, Passing, Teamwork Technique, Movement, Positioning
Winger Dribbling, Crossing Technique, Movement, Pace
Defensive Forward Tackling, Decisions, Stamina Shooting, Passing, Movement, Teamwork
Deep Lying Forward Passing, Movement, Teamwork Dribbling, Shooting, Technique
Poacher Shooting, Decisions, Movement Teamwork, Pace
Advanced Forward Dribbling, Shooting, Movement, Stamina Passing, Technique, Decisions
Target Man Aerial, Shooting, Strength Aggression, Decisions, Teamwork
Complete Forward Shooting, Decisions, Movement Dribbling, Aerial, Technique, Teamwork, Pace, Strength
Trequarista Creativity, Decisions, Movement Dribbling, Passing, Technique, Teamwork, Stamina

This post has been promoted to an article

I guess that something is wrong

63fbfddec1e02c5b260af70c80355c29.jpg

You think that's bad, try looking at a shortlist (especially one of Dec's where he uses flags for nations) on tapatalk.

Nothing is confirmed in this aspect but these are pretty solid.

I will be updating heading to aerial and doing a sweeper keeper soon.

isn't aerial a mix of jumping reach and heading ?

Heading in FMH was a combination of jumping and heading in FM, if I remember correctly. The move to calling it Aerial is probably to make it a little clearer that it covers more than just the ability to head the ball well.

Do you have a view on the way FMH uses the roles?  For example - the only position Trequartista is available is centre forward, and in the front line, which is just inaccurate. And the designations are sometimes eccentric - Rooney isn't a trequartista, for instance, whatever he is.  And De Gea a sweeper/keeper?  Definitely not. Veratti is a ball winner in real life, not a playmaker.  Those are minor quibbles however.  

And have you noticed any difference in how the choice of position effects performance in 2015?  Again, as a for instance, in 2014 I found that BBM were most consistently effective from the deep position, not in CM.  This time, I'm not seeing that.  

Thanks - I think the work you do on the game is always fascinating.

Players can have a preference but it doesn't mean they are right - look at Sturridge at Chelsea. He wanted to be a striker but never stepped up to the plate when played there. It is up to you to judge them.

The tactical side would change slightly, however it depends on multiple factors so you cannot point it down to clear cut observations most of the time.

i have this little spreadsheet i made in excel, its nothing much, but it gives me an idea of player comparisons in each position according to dec's list. is there any way of me being able to upload it for people to use?

for the final add up there is a *1.5 multiplier for the primary stats as they are more important taking into account the 15s and 10s ratings dec suggested.

i have this little spreadsheet i made in excel, its nothing much, but it gives me an idea of player comparisons in each position according to dec's list. is there any way of me being able to upload it for people to use?

for the final add up there is a *1.5 multiplier for the primary stats as they are more important taking into account the 15s and 10s ratings dec suggested.

can you tell us how you did this or upload it somewhere please

I'm playing a 4231 with two inside forwards,an advanced playmaker,BBM and DLM but I struggle to keep possession or create chances and my midfielders dont make runs forward. a little help please

Try changing the DLM to a BWM to try and win back possession quickly.

What role is your AMC playing? Having a decent APM here will help link up midfield & attack.

Pretty limited on the advice I can give you without more info on your tactical set-up