Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Key Attributes for each player role

Dec

Hi, I've had this strange observation that poachers with high agression seems to have more goals. Can anyone explain, please?

Maybe he closes down more, though I think it would just be a coincidence as he won't press much.

I'm playing a 4231 with two inside forwards,an advanced playmaker,BBM and DLM but I struggle to keep possession or create chances and my midfielders dont make runs forward. a little help please

What is your striker role,Midfield strata and team instruction?

Hi Dec im new to this. Ive been playing fmh 15 for afew months now. Ive just got a question for you. I was just wondering if you listen to your scouts in regards to the players ability and potential ability. Ive been trying to buy players with good stats in lower leagues like 15+ and still scouts says hes no good. I always buy this one particular striker who always kills it for me averages over 8 a season but scouts say hes no good. Basically all i want to know is should i just go by the stats or listen to the scouts? Thanks in advance

Hi Dec im new to this. Ive been playing fmh 15 for afew months now. Ive just got a question for you. I was just wondering if you listen to your scouts in regards to the players ability and potential ability. Ive been trying to buy players with good stats in lower leagues like 15+ and still scouts says hes no good. I always buy this one particular striker who always kills it for me averages over 8 a season but scouts say hes no good. Basically all i want to know is should i just go by the stats or listen to the scouts? Thanks in advance

Hi, this should help.

Poacher - second most important stat - decisions??? How does this make sense? He is a poacher - make a rund, take the ball and shoot. Teamwork - nr 4. He is close to target man - get the ball, run and shoot.

I would say that pace should be second and decision somewhere in the middle of stats

Edited by ANDRES FC

Poacher - second most important stat - decisions??? How does this make sense? He is a poacher - take the ball and shoot. Teamwork - nr 4. He is close to target man - get the ball, run and shoot.

I would say that pace should be second and decision somewhere in the middle of stats

Without decisions how is he meant to get in the right area and avoid the offside trap? Movement isn't clear on how much it influences this. Teamwork is needed as a poacher must be able to communicate with others in order to play the right ball.

Would passing not be important for a BWM? In most of my games my BWM in CDM makes the most passes in the game. Or because he's likely to make short passes to the nearest man meaning the quality of pass isn't that important? 

Thanks.

30 minutes ago, Mikbrown94 said:

Would passing not be important for a BWM? In most of my games my BWM in CDM makes the most passes in the game. Or because he's likely to make short passes to the nearest man meaning the quality of pass isn't that important? 

Thanks.

Please refer to the 2017 version here - 

On 2/1/2017 at 21:12, Mikbrown94 said:

Thanks.

You have a point. Good passing would be one of the attributes that distinguishes good from great BWMs, so I could add it as a sec. atrribute. What do you think?

On 2017-5-1 at 06:17, BatiGoal said:

You have a point. Good passing would be one of the attributes that distinguishes good from great BWMs, so I could add it as a sec. atrribute. What do you think?

I personally think it should be on there as a secondary attribute.

5 hours ago, Mikbrown94 said:

I personally think it should be on there as a secondary attribute.

I have to agree. A good BWM does his job and wins the ball back. A great one becomes a threat when he does so which includes giving a good pass. 

On 2017-5-2 at 19:00, BatiGoal said:

I have to agree. A good BWM does his job and wins the ball back. A great one becomes a threat when he does so which includes giving a good pass. 

Spot on mate!

On 29/10/2014 at 23:00, Dec said:

Each player role will have primary attributes and secondary attributes, a primary attribute should be be very high and secondary be high (e.g. 15+ and 10+ for top teams though obviously the more 20s they have in these attributes will be desired.)

Player role Primary Attributes Secondary Attributes
Goalkeeper Aerial, Agility, Handling, Reflexes, Communication, Kicking, Decisions, Throwing, Positioning, Teamwork, Pace
Sweeper Keeper Agility, Handling, Reflexes,Kicking, Positioning, Pace Aerial, Communication, Throwing, Decisions Teamwork
Sweeper Decisions, Positioning, Stamina Aerial, Tackling, Pace
Limited Defender Aerial, Tackling, Decisions Aggression, Positioning, Strength
Central Defender Aerial, Tackling, Decisions, Positioning, Strength Aggression, Teamwork
Ball Playing Defender Passing, Tackling, Decisions Aerial, Technique, Positioning
Full Back Dribbling, Tackling, Stamina Aerial, Passing, Decisions, Movement, Positioning
Wing Back Crossing, Dribbling, Tackling, Decisions, Stamina Technique, Movement, Positioning, Teamwork, Pace
Deep Lying Midfielder Passing, Decisions, Teamwork Tackling, Technique, Creativity, Positioning
Ball Winning Midfielder Tackling, Aggression, Strength Dribbling, Decisions, Positioning, Teamwork, Stamina
Central Midfielder Passing, Decisions, Teamwork Technique, Movement, Positioning
Box To Box Midfielder Shooting, Tackling, Stamina Passing, Decisions, Movement, Positioning, Teamwork
Advanced Playmaker Passing, Creativity, Decisions, Teamwork Technique, Movement
Inside Forward Dribbling, Movement Passing, Shooting, Technique, Decisions, Teamwork
Defensive Winger Dribbling, Tackling, Decisions, Stamina Crossing, Movement, Positioning, Teamwork, Pace
Wide Midfielder Dribbling, Passing, Teamwork Technique, Movement, Positioning
Winger Dribbling, Crossing Technique, Movement, Pace
Defensive Forward Tackling, Decisions, Stamina Shooting, Passing, Movement, Teamwork
Deep Lying Forward Passing, Movement, Teamwork Dribbling, Shooting, Technique
Poacher Shooting, Decisions, Movement Teamwork, Pace
Advanced Forward Dribbling, Shooting, Movement, Stamina Passing, Technique, Decisions
Target Man Aerial, Shooting, Strength Aggression, Decisions, Teamwork
Complete Forward Shooting, Decisions, Movement Dribbling, Aerial, Technique, Teamwork, Pace, Strength
Trequarista Creativity, Decisions, Movement Dribbling, Passing, Technique, Teamwork, Stamina

This post has been promoted to an article

Do these still apply for fmm20?