Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Training Regimes - The attributes they train

Dec

gallery_1_1_18508.png

Below is a list of what each section of training does to your players' attributes if it is trained sensibly or prioritised. Please note each attribute may grow differently and it depends on intensity/priority to make them grow:

These are confirmed by Marc Vaughan for Football Manager Handheld 2014 as correct and is believed to be the same for FM Handheld 2015

Fitness
Pace
Stamina
Strength

Tactics
Technique
Decisions
Team Work
Work Rate
Set Pieces

Attacking
Crossing
Passing
Dribbling
Shooting
Flair
Movement

Goalkeeping
Handling
Agility
Aerial Ability
Reflexes

Defending
Heading
Tackling
Positioning

Maybe a stupid question but what does motivational do exactly?

Motivational directly affects the players morale (low, good, superb etc) and also helps them maintain the effect of training better - so the stat increase doesn't change too much if you have high motivational training.

No as teamwork is mental. Playing the same team in theory; not in practice due to form, unhappiness and fitness, will help them bond but not make a selfish player less selfish.

I haven't noticed up to this point but Creativity is missing from the list. I have noticed that Creativity doesn't seem to change much anymore- does this mean its directly related to CA?

And if so/not, how can you improve the creativity of a player because I've tried a number of regimes but they don't seem to have any effect.

I also feel as though Creativity increases more when a player is AI trained.

Thoughts? Help?

You can't really. Creativity is a natural attribute, you can teach a player to pass but you can't teach him how to think. Imagine a painter, he can use a brush but if he doesn't have an image in his head of what he wants to do you cannot teach him how to think of an image.

I had my Liverpool team on intensive training recently and their stats were flying up. I didn't check them for a while after and when I did - 3 players creativity had dropped down to 1....

What about training leadership? Surely a player as they age would gain higher attributes as they become more experienced?

That is correct, leadership grows with age but be aware some players will not grow that much as they are not natural leaders. You cannot force someone to be good at that type of thing.

On 10/29/2014 at 04:37, Dec said:

gallery_1_1_18508.png

Below is a list of what each section of training does to your players' attributes if it is trained sensibly or prioritised. Please note each attribute may grow differently and it depends on intensity/priority to make them grow:

These are confirmed by Marc Vaughan for Football Manager Handheld 2014 as correct and is believed to be the same for FM Handheld 2015

Fitness
Pace
Stamina
Strength

Tactics
Technique
Decisions
Team Work
Work Rate
Set Pieces

Attacking
Crossing
Passing
Dribbling
Shooting
Flair
Movement

Goalkeeping
Handling
Agility
Aerial Ability
Reflexes

Defending
Heading
Tackling
Positioning

Hello,

I just install FMM2016 and I want to know it this information are still ok.

If yes can you tell me what the attributs 'flair', 'heading', 'work rate' and 'set pieces' are ?

Because on the player we have just:

HdeuxKn.jpg

thanks for your help

Edited by chocard